• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mirror mount for radar detector

Started by Skydogs, March 16, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skydogs

Does any one know if this fits a 2013 SHO  With camera and rain sensing wipers?
Thank you
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

ZSHO

R U going to Tap into the camera?  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5739.0.html  . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Skydogs

Yes I plan on that. Going to get the max I just really want the arrows to see the direction the threat is coming from.
Thank you!!
Boost and meth life!!

Skydogs

After tons of research the R3 is the winner for sure!!  Just really wanted the direction arrows o well i totally feel i made the right choice!!
Boost and meth life!!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Skydogs on March 16, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
Yes I plan on that. Going to get the max I just really want the arrows to see the direction the threat is coming from.
Thank you!!
Personally, I'd turn off GPS lockout...

Some LEOS are smart and camp out where there are false signals.

Gjkrisa

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 27, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Skydogs on March 16, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
Thank you!!
Personally, I'd turn off GPS lockout...

Some LEOS are smart and camp out where there are false signals.
My passport 360 will go off still if hit with Lazer and certain ka bands that it won't let me lockout anyways.
All the fancy police station have the unlockable ka band around there station so I have to manually mute it.
Here that is all they use but I don't speed enough anymore to know for sure value my gas a bit more and never need to get anywhere in that much of a hurry.

Good tip though to think about.

I never look at the arrows unless it's starts out weak signal then goes strong if it's instant hit I either just passed them and already started slowing down or they where shooting someone else from behind.
Cops here generaly camp out the same spots the was one new spot I spotted the other day I saved it to the gps.

Just two years ago they started turning off all there lights when parked did something change or did they get smarter or started caring that we definitely notice them with the parking lights on in pitch  black.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Gjkrisa

Let me know if you decided to get the mount I'd love to have something better looking then the factory mount but I'm going to wire mine in a way I can get the mute button placed in a neat area near the driver position but not sure where yet haven't even looked at wires or fuses to tryout. Just hasn't been much of a high priority doesn't bother me much till someone else points it out. But I do like the cleaner look of the proper mount I have seen in other cars

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Sorry just noticed you bought different scanner.
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder