• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What up from SATX.

Started by StinkinLinkin13, January 21, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkinLinkin13

2013 Stinkin Linkin MKS Ecoboost. Just a quick what's up from Texas. Idk how active this forum is but I'm here for advice, tech support and Ideas for my new to me MKS. Just under 50k on the dial. I've got about 13 years professional full service auto repair experience. Now an Emergency Vehicle / Equipment Technician for the San Antonio Fire Dept.

Current Mods :
Catless exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers - 3 bar map sensor - 160° Thermostat - Air Raid CAI - BOV's vent to atmosphere - Livernois perf 93 3 bar V11 tune - H&R Sport Springs
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

AJP turbo

Thanks for joining and I like your name.

This forum is super active and it's a great resource for your ecoboost...Many people here are really knowledgeable and helpful.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

PDSHO

Nice looking Lincoln!
You will find plenty of help and advise here. Welcome.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, glad to have you & your MKS here :D  That one pic looks like a bunch of transformers caught in a transformation, very cool!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StinkinLinkin13

Thanks for the welcome. Always been a fan of forums since they became a thing.  And yea... I've heard the transformer firetrucks comment before. Especially with the Ladders. 😂

I'm also a Lincoln Mark VIII owner and enthusiast.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

SHOdded

Beautiful VIII.  The whole Mark series has Outstanding design/style.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StinkinLinkin13

I have to agree... The Mark VIII was ahead of its time.

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F SL13! Nice looking MKS! Glad to have you on board!
Thanks for joining.  Z  :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ecoboostsho

Welcome!  Nice looking ride!
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

gtmorgan23

Welcome to the forum.

From Austin now living in Kyle, TX.

2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

bpd1151

Love the shot of all those fire engines in/down for service.

Reminds me of our own agency's fleet maintenance building. Squads, Fire, Public works, etc.

Sharp EB to boot. Welcome aboard and enjoy. Lots of knowledgeable, helpful, and sometimes sarcastic members here, myself included.

But that's what makes it all fun in the end.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Glad to have you on the forum! Let me know if theres anything i can help you with

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on January 21, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
2013 Stinkin Linkin MKS Ecoboost. Just a quick what's up from Texas. Idk how active this forum is but I'm here for advice, tech support and Ideas for my new to me MKS. Just under 50k on the dial. I've got about 13 years professional full service auto repair experience. Now an Emergency Vehicle / Equipment Technician for the San Antonio Fire Dept.

Current Mods :
Catless exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers - 3 bar map sensor - 160° Thermostat - Air Raid CAI - BOV's vent to atmosphere - Livernois perf 93 3 bar V11 tune - H&R Sport Springs
I also see you have our tune on your vehicle! How are you enjoying that?

StinkinLinkin13

[/quote]I also see you have our tune on your vehicle! How are you enjoying that?
[/quote]

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7115.420.html