• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois tune arrived 18’ Raptor

Started by Heelfan1, January 20, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heelfan1

Finally got the tune and got,it installed. Typical gains I've seen from them in my other vehicles. Still waiting for transmission tuning though. Currently for remote tuning on raptors they only are offering engine tuning. They said once the trans tuning is available that the tune would be updated to make more power also.

For big heavy trucks these are strong running. Getting some more miles to learn but will do a 0-60 time for comparison.
2013 SHO non PP LMS Tuned, 160ts, 3 Bar, CAI, DP's
2013 EX Sport, LMS Tuned, 160ts,3 Bar, CAI
2018 Raptor H.O. Ecoboost LMS Tuned
2011 F150 Harley Edition 6.2 AWD(sold)
Whipple SC, JDM Tuned 600+ hp

SHOdded

:thumb: :thumb:  please do add the raptor to your sig.  These trucks are monsters stock, cant imagine tuned!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

boostedflex

Nice, for sure would love to see 0 to 60 and quarter mile times on this.
2017 Explorer Sport
Stock

2012 Flex, sold
Unleashed 93 tune, 170 degree t-stat, Airaid intake, Motorcraft SP534 plugs

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Heelfan1 on January 20, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Finally got the tune and got,it installed. Typical gains I've seen from them in my other vehicles. Still waiting for transmission tuning though. Currently for remote tuning on raptors they only are offering engine tuning. They said once the trans tuning is available that the tune would be updated to make more power also.

For big heavy trucks these are strong running. Getting some more miles to learn but will do a 0-60 time for comparison.
Glad you got the tune hopefully you really enjoy it!