• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What's the best way to post images on the forum now?

Started by Colorado-SHOBro, January 18, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado-SHOBro

I can post thumbnails with photobucket but that doesn't quite cut it. I can do it on my phone via taptalk but i have an entire "how to" to write and that just seems labor intensive. Never used Imgur . . . is that the ticket now?

Any advice appreciated!
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

Upload to imgur, link them here.  OR upload the files to your post directly.  I upload the files directly to my posts, and then embed the links in the body of the post so you can see a "bigger" view of the image right away.  A little extra work, totally optional.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

Instead of offloading from your phone via a cable etc. I upload to Facebook via the "Only Me" option for posting via my PC. I am not a huge "Power Phone User". Then download the pics to my download folder and upload to forums when needed. It sizes them, formats, and such and it is actually fast.

ZSHO

I have been using www.imgur.com for years now and has been working flawlessly IMO especially even more since fixing almost all the PB PICS on this very fine Forum! Z  :)

DAMN YOU PB!

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Colorado-SHOBro

ill have to play around with imgur some more.   i uploaded some pics there but when i copied the pic and posted in the "image" tab on the forum it didn't insert the image for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

ZSHO

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 20, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
ill have to play around with imgur some more.   i uploaded some pics there but when i copied the pic and posted in the "image" tab on the forum it didn't insert the image for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simply copy the BBCode (message boards & forums) and then paste it on the image tab on the forum.  \
If your doing it from your phone might need to install the app.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Colorado-SHOBro

Sweet think i got it. Test pic:

Thanks Z! In the long run this probably saved YOU time in the future from having to fix all my pics. . . that way you can spend more time looking at the above type of pics you have in your imgur library ;)

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

ZSHO

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on January 20, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Sweet think i got it. Test pic:

Thanks Z! In the long run this probably saved YOU time in the future from having to fix all my pics. . . that way you can spend more time looking at the above type of pics you have in your imgur library ;)
Glad you were able to gain access and get a sneak peek preview.  ;)
I hope imgur meets your expectations. Z  :)