• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Emails

Started by geswek, March 13, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Server is great; fast; but emails seem buggy -- I get them sporadically and sometimes not even threads I'm subscribed to update me.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

SHOdded

No problems here, but then I am not subscribed to any threads either.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Joleat

I despise email notifications. It's one of the first things I opt out of when I register on a forum. I don't need to know every time someone farts. I just track the posts I'm interested in through my profile. With that being said, I understand that some people like the functionality, so it sucks that it isn't working properly.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

geswek

Thank you; for both of you were completely irrelevant.

EcoPowerParts

Well I'm confused because if you're getting notifications from threads you're not subscribed to then that means the database has big issues....
As far as SMTP delay it could be due to the server having a backload at the time.
Can you forward me some of the emails in question please so I can review or take screen shots, whichever works for you.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

geswek

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 13, 2014, 04:15:19 PM
Well I'm confused because if you're getting notifications from threads you're not subscribed to then that means the database has big issues....
As far as SMTP delay it could be due to the server having a backload at the time.
Can you forward me some of the emails in question please so I can review or take screen shots, whichever works for you.

Mike,

I may not have been clear; damn German in me.

I am not receiving emails on threads I am subscribed to. For example; I had a thread I replied to. I was setup for instant notification; checked the thread 4 hours later and 4 people replied--no emails.

EcoPowerParts

I've subscribed to this one please reply

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

geswek

Hi

Sent from my mobile, I think.

EcoPowerParts

I received an email immediately, did you?
www.ecopowerparts.com -

geswek

Yes. It seems to work flawlessly on threads I create but not others I reply to. I'll check my settings.

Sent from my mobile, I think.

Joleat

Quote from: geswek on March 13, 2014, 04:10:48 PM
Thank you; for both of you were completely irrelevant.

Outstanding.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint