• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Lean long term fuel trims

Started by pmezo33, January 16, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoboostsho

Quote from: pmezo33 on January 19, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
In unrelated news, some old guy that could barely see over his steering wheel, in a 30 year old jaguar, backed into my car today and dented in the rear passenger door and quarter panel.  I wasn't even in the car at the time too.  Good thing he didn't just take off.  Valet guys had to come inside and tell me some guy hit my car.  First accident it's ever been in after 160k miles.  Such a pain.
Well that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

ZSHO

It unfortunately happens to the best of us! but glad your okay my friend.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

^^^ x2.  The other gentleman probably thought the FPCM was at fault ;). Hope they find no other damage ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pmezo33

It's not really too much damage, but the door is dented in pretty good and probably needs to be replaced and painted.  Probably going to cost at least $2000 or $3000 worth of damage.

I'll give the guy credit for not taking off.  He actually went out of his was and told the valet guys what he did when he could have easily just left.  No one saw it happen but him.  I could have easily just come back to a car with a giant dent and cracked paint.  Accidents happen, I guess.

ZSHO

pmezo33  was curious on any updates on your MKS? hoping it will be better than new!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

pmezo33

Quote from: ZSHO on February 13, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
pmezo33  was curious on any updates on your MKS? hoping it will be better than new!  Z

All fixed up.  Damage wasn't terrible after all... estimate was $1600 and his insurance covered all of it.  Was actually surprised it wasn't more given how crazy body work can get.  Took about 3 days to fix up and it's back on the road again.   Good as new.

ZSHO