• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

PICS of your Rides in the Snow!

Started by ZSHO, January 07, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5ohSHO

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: lamrith on April 10, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 10, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Last time I saw snow I was in Canada for work, hated it. Spent a year in Rock Springs, WY before I moved here in 1983 and a lifetime before that in southern IL. I do everything I can to stay away from cold and snow. 3-4 months of heat here vs 6-8 months of cold elsewhere is worth the price of admission most days. I just have to remind myself of that every July/August. :)
Heard you guys are going for 90's already this week.

Back to 70 this week but yes 90 here however is 75 in places with humidity. 100 with 20% humidity is totally doable with no problem here.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

130 with 0% humidity works well too.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!