• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

PICS of your Rides in the Snow!

Started by ZSHO, January 07, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: Leadfoot on April 02, 2018, 03:38:54 PM
Didn't think I'd add a picture, but it snowed this morning!
Sweeeeeeeet.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Leadfoot

Quote from: SHOdded on April 02, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
Dang that thang is shineeeee

The rest of the car is dirty, the heavy wet snow took the road grime and left the wax when it slid off the hood.  ;D
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

andbudzi

She's dirty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

LOL.  So you have never been to the hills, er, mountains of Arizona.  Interesting.

EcoPowerParts

Last time I saw snow I was in Canada for work, hated it. Spent a year in Rock Springs, WY before I moved here in 1983 and a lifetime before that in southern IL. I do everything I can to stay away from cold and snow. 3-4 months of heat here vs 6-8 months of cold elsewhere is worth the price of admission most days. I just have to remind myself of that every July/August. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

My area recv'd 3" of snow yesterday alone. Ugh. I mean, it is April after all.

I think Mother Nature needs to get off of/from her period and perform a calendar check.

Normal high's are supposed to be in the upper 50's right now.

Local weather forecasters have been saying this is the coldest start to a Spring, since the early 1800's. So much for global warming.

I'd enjoy some AZ. hot air..... send it on over Michael.

ZSHO

X2 - Blow some of that Hot steamy Desert air my way. Lol.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

andbudzi

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 10, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
My area recv'd 3" of snow yesterday alone. Ugh. I mean, it is April after all.

I think Mother Nature needs to get off of/from her period and perform a calendar check.

Normal high's are supposed to be in the upper 50's right now.

Local weather forecasters have been saying this is the coldest start to a Spring, since the early 1800's. So much for global warming.

I'd enjoy some AZ. hot air..... send it on over Michael.
With climate change,  weather patern changes...record high at some locations and record lows at others.
Maybe we will see grass at north pole once againe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lamrith

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 10, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Last time I saw snow I was in Canada for work, hated it. Spent a year in Rock Springs, WY before I moved here in 1983 and a lifetime before that in southern IL. I do everything I can to stay away from cold and snow. 3-4 months of heat here vs 6-8 months of cold elsewhere is worth the price of admission most days. I just have to remind myself of that every July/August. :)
Heard you guys are going for 90's already this week.

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

markssho

Not had much snow here in VA to speak of... So here's some pictures from Jan 2016 of my F150 and Focus.

The SHO was in the garage (of course!).

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

SHOdded

active grille shutters are handy for this, LOL.