• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO got a face lift!

Started by StealBlueSho, April 08, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

StealBlueSho

I just hate replacing thermostats... I would swap Downpipes, HPFP, suspension, and almost anything else all day long... when I swapped out the last one it was a bloody mess...

Jacked up tho drivers side, engine was cold, did everything I was supposed to... still got coolant freaking everywhere...

But I am eagerly waiting for the 3BAR, TS, and Mycalibrator back from LMS... they said I could run their most aggressive tune with those... at least most aggressive non-meth tune...

Already checked the plugs and gaps, good to go.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 09, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
Z's engine bay would be even sweeter if he straightens out his crooked @$$ clamps.

His self proclaimed OCD must've been awry the day he installed them. LOL.
Gotta love it!  Let the poking commence ! @ the end of the day its all in good fun . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

derfdog15

Quote from: stealbluesho on April 09, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
And a quick glance over the motor suggest there has been quite a bit of updating since 2010.... and this SHO drives better than my 2010 ever did.

I am impressed with how well balanced the PP suspension is. It's firm yet comfortable...

So the heating steering wheel was nice find.. didn't know it had that. And the sync 3 is a disaster... I am going to miss the buttons.. and the analog tachometer... I don't feel that the digital one is quite as accurate...

Overall it is a massive upgrade over the 2010... I know I had asked before if the upgrade was worth it... yes yes it is.

The digital tach is a little dumb feeling, but tbh its pretty close accuracy wise, just doesn't look it due to how small it is vs. a regular analog one. If you still have your X4, you can throw it in the OBDII port and use it as a digital tach, for a bit easier reading.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

TokyoRick

Quote from: BJSHO on April 08, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
I got an offer I couldn't refuse....

2016 SHO with PP... 7K miles... Jean Blue
Sweet

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RFS (Respect Family Speed)