• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mustang front facia

Started by Lonster, December 29, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: Lonster on December 31, 2017, 03:27:59 PM
Hey AJPturbo,
Don't be such a d***
Dumbest idea ever? Really?
Prank? Funny post?
You obviously can't read very well as I stated it was a quick and dirty shop.
Remember, If you don't have anything nice to say...
Due refrain from using any such profanity!  TIA.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Not to mention, the 'Stang gets plenty 'nuff attention from like literally everywhere, that slapping It's nose onto our beloved platform just seems downright silly.

Agree with WhitePlatinum, if the OP likes that pony front nose, go trade in the SHO & get you a Stang instead. The melding of the two platforms is certainly not a love child I'd care to see. Like ever.

As a side note, some of us enjoy AJP's ummm..... let's say...... "abrasiveness". Yes. That's it. Abrasiveness. It adds some character and humor to the boards.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

In all fairness Different strokes for different folks! It's certainly not my cup of Tea by a long shot to say the least!!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Lonster

OK, I see how it works here. The O.G.'s can make personal attacks and call posters trolls, but if a forum newbie tries to defend their post or ideas, the mods come in and want the thread locked.
Look, I can play nice. I almost always do. But AJP turbo came in and trolled first, then called ME a troll and started the name calling. Did HE get a PM from the Mods? Did the Mods ask him to knock it off?
Sure, lets lock the thread.

AJP turbo

Welcome to ecoboost performance forum we are glad to have you on board.

Due setup an intro for yourself and tell us about you

You are among friends here  :rofl2: :rofl2:
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Quote from: Lonster on December 31, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
OK, I see how it works here. The O.G.'s can make personal attacks and call posters trolls, but if a forum newbie tries to defend their post or ideas, the mods come in and want the thread locked.
Look, I can play nice. I almost always do. But AJP turbo came in and trolled first, then called ME a troll and started the name calling. Did HE get a PM from the Mods? Did the Mods ask him to knock it off?
@-Lonster will keep it open as Deem appropriate! or until further notice!  Z

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on December 31, 2017, 05:11:25 PM
Welcome to ecoboost performance forum we are glad to have you on board.

Due setup an intro for yourself and tell us about you

You are among friends here  :rofl2: :rofl2:
Brad lets play nice ! I'm sure we were all newbies @ one point or another! Z

ZSHO

Quote from: Lonster on December 31, 2017, 04:56:17 PM
FYI-I wouldn't try to Dictate on how the Forum is run by any means!!
If you think my PM to you was unfair feel free to post it!!!
IMO there will always be an altercation or two on any Public Forum but always try my very best to limit any such riff raff to a certain degree! 
BTW the profanity was clearly issued by you!  End of Discussion!! we need to move on!  Z