• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally Posting - MN Sho

Started by NoCallNoSHO, December 14, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoCallNoSHO

Hey Ecoboosters,
I've read the forum for awhile but finally got around to posting. I bought a 2015 nonPP SHO over the summer and have done a few things- Livernois Tune, 3bar map, gapped plugs, intake, thermostat. Basically the Livernois T440 kit. I just slapped on my winter wheels and tires last night and it's looking pretty sad. Oh well, makes the summer wheels so much better. I'm in MN so if anyone here is around the twin cities hit me up.

Ben
nocallnosho
2015 SHO nonPP - LMS v11 91 Octane Tune | Intake | Gapped plugs | Thermostat | De-badged | SE "Taurus" Fender badges | Summer & Winter Wheels | Someday Vlogger "My wife doesn't KNO I drive a SHO"

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Ben! due post some pics of your new SHO @ your earliest convenience!  How many miles? Glad to have you on board.  Z  :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

NoCallNoSHO

Thanks Zsho

I'll get some pictures up shortly. just clicked 33K miles.
2015 SHO nonPP - LMS v11 91 Octane Tune | Intake | Gapped plugs | Thermostat | De-badged | SE "Taurus" Fender badges | Summer & Winter Wheels | Someday Vlogger "My wife doesn't KNO I drive a SHO"

SHOdded

Welcome to the community Ben, congrats on the new ride.  Looking forward to those pics :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ecoboostsho

Welcome!  I'm from MN myself - just south of the Twin Cities!  I have similar mods to you as well although I just started the process of tuning my car with AJP (Brad) and am looking forward to the results.  I've got 3 little ones so I don't have a lot of spare time but if you have questions about your SHO I would be happy to help out in any way that I can.  I'm in winter mode myself and my car is currently filthy since it was 8 degrees out this morning...

What color is your SHO? 
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

NoCallNoSHO

Silver- got the winter wheels on.
I'm west by tonka- let's connect up soon after the holiday or something.

Brucelinc

Hey Ben, are you the guy who I have chatted with at Brainerd raceway a few times?

NoCallNoSHO

Nope. coincidentally, last night I was looking at the brainerd schedule for next year. I've never been there- I've been in Chicago for the last 5 years. Before that I had a '96 300z and hung out a little with the MNSCC guys in Woodbury.

Brucelinc

Ok, I participate in the Wednesday night street legal drags at Brainerd and met a guy named Ben with an SHO.  His was black but I thought maybe it was you and you had gotten a new one.

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

SilvererSHO

Quote from: NoCallNoSHO on December 14, 2017, 01:08:45 PM
Silver- got the winter wheels on.
I'm west by tonka- let's connect up soon after the holiday or something.

Welcome.  I live up in the North Branch area and work down in New Brighton.  I see lot's of sweet cars out in your area on 394/Hwy.12 for some reason when I worked out in Delano a few years back.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

SilvererSHO

Quote from: Brucelinc on December 14, 2017, 01:33:39 PM
Ok, I participate in the Wednesday night street legal drags at Brainerd and met a guy named Ben with an SHO.  His was black but I thought maybe it was you and you had gotten a new one.

There's a guy on here from Lakeville that drags his but I think he goes to Rock Creek, WI.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

ecoboostsho

Quote from: SilvererSHO on December 14, 2017, 01:56:49 PM
Quote from: Brucelinc on December 14, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

There's a guy on here from Lakeville that drags his but I think he goes to Rock Creek, WI.

Hmmm I'm sure I've run in to him (assuming you don't mean me) down this way.  I'm one exit South from Lakeville and I've been to Rock Falls Raceway (I think that is what you meant unless there really is a Rock Creek I haven't heard of) a few times although not in the last year. 

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Brucelinc

The guy who goes to Rock Falls quite a bit is Hawkeye93.  I think he is from Lakeville.   His car is very fast.  I go to Rock Falls, too, but I haven't met him. 

NoCallNoSHO

Snapped some pictures at lunch.