• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Please consider joining me, and other fellow Ecoboost and Ford enthusiasts for the biggest Official Ford event of each calendar year, by registering for the National's.

Held in Carlisle, Pa.

2017 saw over 3,300 Ford cars of all years, all platforms, all trim levels, as well as from stock to heavily modified and everything inbetween. 2017 saw a good turnout of Taurus owners, but of course, it'd be great to see those numbers continuing to expand!

Consider registering for the downtown street parade, in addition to the showfield. It's a real blast!

2018 dates are: June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

There's a 20% discount across the board, for those who register before the end of the year.

I already have registered myself.

I'm sure hotel arrangements will be being discussed, and details forthcoming as the event draws closer.

But fair warning, due to the sheer volume of attendees, hotels typically book up by sometime in March.

I'm looking forward to all the friendships, the memories, and even meeting new owners!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

There is a chance we might cross paths my friend! I might take you up on that offer! cranberry juice will do fine. Lol.
I due appreciate you posting this for the ecoboost community!

I will have to see if Manu is available!  Many Thanks.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

I'll slip a lil vodka and redbull in there for 'ya Z.

Your secret's safe with me.

Look'n forward to it!

bamsho

Look out.  Mike is known to do some pole dancing.   😂😂😂
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on December 08, 2017, 01:37:02 PM
Look out.  Mike is known to do some pole dancing.   
Very true Brian. So very true. Ssshhhhh!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

It looks like bpd1151 is quite the "swinger" LMAO .Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on December 08, 2017, 02:59:13 PM
It looks like bpd1151 is quite the swinger. LMAO .Z
Even given my ever advancing age I still am proud of being able to get it up. So the rest of you can suck it. LOL.

Figuratively speaking that is.

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bamsho

Oh there is another dancing story too.   😎😎😎
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on December 08, 2017, 03:08:08 PM
Oh there is another dancing story too.   
Geezuz Brian.

Remind me to bring the duct tape for your big mouth this year. For your eyes to. Lol.

Look at buzz kill Bradley chiming in with his comments from the peanut gallery. No commenting unless you plan on coming this year Brad. Ha!

**gauntlet tossed out there**

AJP turbo

I've never been there but it's in my neck of the woods actually ...I wouldn't mind mingling with some of the ecoboost folks most seem like pretty good people
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

It was an outstanding time. Not just because of the camaraderie and the friendships.

But also the sheer volume of cars as well as attendees and vendors alike.

My only regret is not having attended sooner.

SHOdded

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 08, 2017, 03:18:33 PM
But also the sheer volume of cars as well as attendees and vendors alike.
So what I hear you saying is ... size DOES matter.  Hmmmm ...