• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Once again, at this year's downtown street parade....more pole dancing (becoming a tradition) as well as lots of love for BAM_SHO.

bpd1151

We roll past at around 3:32.......

(Unofficial video from a spectator)

https://youtu.be/Ez4pfcB8WcM

mjhpadi

Quote from: mval on June 01, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
i can't believe you guys are driving those fine machines over rock roads, say it's not so!!!

Mike V...they really aren't gravel they are paved roads that are so old that the paving is actually crumbling and looking like gravel...and as Mike said everyone seemed respectful of all the great cars and drove very slow and carefully.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

Could you imagine if a rock popped up and put a nice dent in BPD1151's white whale? Lord have mercy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

You'd think given the amount of events that that facility hosts each year, spread across multiple platforms, both foreign and domestic, that the Carlisle staff would have every single one of those roads repaved, marked properly, and heck, the grass cut too.

Aye yai yai..... smh.

Especially the amount of spectacular cars that visit each day of each event.

Re-investment in one's property is a necessity IMHO.

bpd1151

Made the Sentinel News......

5th pic down from the top.

Thanks to Jason Malmont (reporter & photographer) and his editor for having approved mine, along with a few others, for print.

Nice article as well. Be sure to read it in addition to ogling the pics. Pretty cool!

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/multimedia/photo_galleries/photos-ford-parade-rolls-through-downtown-carlisle/collection_7fc1d8cb-fecf-5879-859f-9b7be645c742.html#1

SHOdded

One of the few cars individually identified.  I hope the love of cars and automobilia never fades.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mval

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 04, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
Made the Sentinel News......

5th pic down from the top.

Thanks to Jason Malmont (reporter & photographer) and his editor for having approved mine, along with a few others, for print.

Nice article as well. Be sure to read it in addition to ogling the pics. Pretty cool!

http://cumberlink.com/news/local/multimedia/photo_galleries/photos-ford-parade-rolls-through-downtown-carlisle/collection_7fc1d8cb-fecf-5879-859f-9b7be645c742.html#1
great pic mike. it is surprising that carlisle doesn't do something considering they have both ford & mopar nationals. lots of $$ coming into a town. how does a town of around 20000 get both has always been my question. although grass is nice for hot shows.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

mjhpadi

I was happy to see your car make the story, but since it drew spectators to it like moths to a flame, it would have been almost impossible not to include it.  What a great experience to watch all the reactions the car received.  Just to hang with the car and you was more than worth the cost of doing the parade.
Count me in for next year!

Now it is on to the Carlisle Select building for you and the car next year....keep us abreast as this develops.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

ZSHO

JUN 21, 2018 | FORD PERFORMANCE PHOTOS
CARLISLE NATS NEWBIE SHARES HIS VIEW OF ANNUAL ALL-FORD FESTIVAL
.  Z

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2018/06/carlisle-nats-newbie-shares.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mjhpadi

I would not want to hang with any others but my SHO group at Carlisle because they are great people and proud to call them friends.  But God help me, I still love Mustangs too....I can't help but drool when going through the Mustang area..and hopefully one day I will have either an '08 Shelby GT-500KR or a 1970 Cougar Eliminator...then I could die being one happy Motorhead!

bpd1151

As long as you make sure it's in that striking bumble bee yellow color that we all know you love Mark.

(buzzes like a bee.....) zzzzzz zzzzzzz

StealBlueSho

Just gonna say this was in the for sale section under the pavilion...

mjhpadi

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 22, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Just gonna say this was in the for sale section under the pavilion...

Yeah, I was giving this the once over but I would have had a heck of a time explaining why this car was in the driveway when she got home from her trip, but I would have LOVED to have brought it home....

StealBlueSho

Sometimes better to ask for forgiveness than permission....

That's how I got my first SHO... but somehow ended up buying her a Jeep in recompense...