• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

@ Z...... yup, that was Brian's big mug grinning like a Cheshire cat.

@ SBS..... Sent you a PM. Please read A.S.A.P.

@ mval..... yup, gravel roads. Luckily every one everywhere has been VERY RESPECTFUL & has driven slowly while parking, etc.

bamsho

Yeah Z that is my ugly mug.  Wish you attending.   Great friends and good times.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

lamrith

Wish I was on that side of the country to attend.  Have fun and be safe all!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Few more arrived... photobombed by Mjhpadi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 02, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
Few more arrived...

Now we see the wizard, finally!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Few more arrived...

Mike I like your green shorts
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on June 02, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

Few more arrived...

Lmao... that is not me... that's mjhpadi.

SHOdded

Mark is looking great, though I am afraid a gust of wind will blow him away ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 02, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on June 02, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

Few more arrived...

Lmao... that is not me... that's mjhpadi.

I knew it wasn't you lol...but they are nice shorts I have the same pair  I think lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Ok, so SBS / BJ SHO......

Announced he was departing early (once again) so not wanting to catch any flack from him (once again) I opted to capture THE ACTUAL one and only SBS/BJ before he left......

Therefore, w/o further adieu ladies, gents, and any/all undecided genders I present to you, for your viewing ogling and pleasure.....

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

Yes, it was awesome to finally put faces and shake hands with some of the regulars on the forum such a BPD1151, mjhpadi, marksho. Mybigsho, Bamsho, others!!

Great group of guys (you should see the texts...) who obviously love their SHO's too!

And yes, I had to bounce out early both days as I was with my Dad who can't hang like he used too, and wanted to be respectful of his needs.

Can't wait to do it again that's for sure! Although I'm not sure my butt can handle another bear hug from Mike...

StealBlueSho

All those yuge rear ends....

StealBlueSho

Home safe!! Sunburn and all! Cheers!

Skydogs

Nice guys love to meet up sometime! Take you guys on a 130mph boat ride with boost of course!!! Lol Happy weekend!!!
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned