• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

AJPTurbo Meth Tune Review

Started by StealBlueSho, September 26, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClearwaterSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 06, 2017, 07:45:57 AM
Quote from: Skydogs on December 05, 2017, 10:59:32 PM
  I am working with Brad now and I agree with everything stated!!  I so far feel he is the man hands down!!!!!

Surprising how he is able to turn around tunes as fast as he does with the amount of attention he pays to each customer.  Welcome to the "Tuned by Brad" club!

Brad is the MAN. The MASTER, the WIZARD! Whatever you want to call him. I would recommend him to anyone ever for any ECOBEAST tuning. The man is AMAZING!!! Brad, thank you again for all the work and explanations. I can't recommend Brad enough to anyone wanting to get a tune. He will make you fast and will ensure your car is healthy. I like Brad so much I would invite him to my wedding if he wants a reason to come to FL and chill on the beach with beer. lol
2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)

derfdog15

Quote from: ClearwaterSHO on December 06, 2017, 11:32:48 AM
  I am working with Brad now and I agree with everything stated!!  I so far feel he is the man hands down!!!!!

Surprising how he is able to turn around tunes as fast as he does with the amount of attention he pays to each customer.  Welcome to the "Tuned by Brad" club!

Brad is the MAN. The MASTER, the WIZARD! Whatever you want to call him. I would recommend him to anyone ever for any ECOBEAST tuning. The man is AMAZING!!! Brad, thank you again for all the work and explanations. I can't recommend Brad enough to anyone wanting to get a tune. He will make you fast and will ensure your car is healthy. I like Brad so much I would invite him to my wedding if he wants a reason to come to FL and chill on the beach with beer. lol

Be careful, he's quite the ladies man ;)
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

AJP turbo

Quote from: ClearwaterSHO on December 06, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

Wow now that is customer appreciation! You email me when and where and I might actually take you up on that...my wife says I need a vacation! I like coors light and yuengling and since id be on vacation I might partake in some hard stuff too!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Coors and yuengling?! Come on man.... you need to get your head out of those ecoboost tables and try some good stuff!!!

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 06, 2017, 12:36:32 PM
Coors and yuengling?! Come on man.... you need to get your head out of those ecoboost tables and try some good stuff!!!

No I'm with you...just depends on how many I'm drinking...if a lot then I keep it light...if just a dinner drink then I'll take something with substance

Coors original banquet beer is good stuff FYI
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ClearwaterSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on December 06, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

No I'm with you...just depends on how many I'm drinking...if a lot then I keep it light...if just a dinner drink then I'll take something with substance

When it goes down, I don't care how much and what you want to drink. I will email you when we pick a date.  PARTY TIME!
2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)

StealBlueSho

Dear god... Coor Original Banquet.... you sound just like my buddy Garrett.... he swears by that stuff when he wants something nice... otherwise it's all Jack Daniels...

I will say though.. he does his be mech work when he is drinking... he won't build me an ecoboost 3.5 though... "To much of that new computer crap" just add a really thick southern drawl...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ClearwaterSHO on December 06, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

When it goes down, I don't care how much and what you want to drink. I will email you when we pick a date.  PARTY TIME!
One of our best vacations ever was in Clearwater. The only bad part was way too short cause of incoming hurricane and we couldn't get stuck.

SHOdded

So you could have raised the roof on your best vacation ever, and you let the opportunity go.  Clearly not enough alcohol flowing through the veins.  Tsk Tsk Tsk.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on December 07, 2017, 02:42:02 AM
So you could have raised the roof on your best vacation ever, and you let the opportunity go.  Clearly not enough alcohol flowing through the veins.  Tsk Tsk Tsk.
I'll second that with a tall one!

Tsk tsk tsk indeed. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk