• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

More Fluids and Tools at RockAuto.com!

Started by RockAuto, November 30, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockAuto

More Fluids and Lubricants!

RockAuto's selection of Motor Oil, Coolant/Antifreeze, Transmission Fluid, Brake Fluid and other products by Aisin, Motorcraft, Beck/Arnley, Pentosin, etc. continues to expand so you have convenient access to the fluids specified for your vehicle.

Help ensure successful repairs with Dielectric Grease, A/C Flush, Brake Lubricant, Transmission Fluid Conditioner and other new products by AGS, GPD, Four Seasons, Lucas Oil, and more.

Find the fluid, chemical or lubricant you need under "Fluid" in the relevant category for your specific vehicle (Cooling System, Engine, Transmission-Automatic...) and under the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab.

More Specialty Tools!

RockAuto now has even more tools designed to assist with specific repairs. Our tools by GPD, Lisle, Performance Tool and others will get the job done correctly and can transform a knuckle-busting odyssey into an efficient, enjoyable repair.

Find a Pitman Arm Puller, Piston Ring Installer, Flywheel Turner, Cam Pulley Holder and all the other specialty tools under "Tool" in the relevant category (Steering, Fuel & Air...) of the "Tools & Universal Parts" tab.

sholxgt

This is great to see!!!

Had to go elsewhere for miscellaneous fluids for jobs lately.

Can I put my vote in for RockAuto to carry ATE Typ 200 brake fluid?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

pmezo33

$48 for a 12 pack of mercon lv... i know where i'm getting my next batch.

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|