• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BoostfoSHO 2015 SHO Build thread!

Started by BoostfoSHO, November 25, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Since you changed the rear turbo,check the waste-gate hose coming from the IWG to your boost reference solenoid for starters...
Check all the clamps to verify there fully secure from the Charge pipes and CAC plus Rear turbo Piping. Z

PIC below for reference.,.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BoostfoSHO

Story of my life with this car. No matter what I do its never right. I'm probably not gonna work on it till maybe next Sunday  for now it'll just be parked.
After asking around and finding out last year on my own that trying to plug everything and pressurising the system is near impossible I'm probably gonna do break boost and spray soapy water as per mike b recommendation.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

SHOdded

Ya leaks seem to be very evasive on your SHO :(
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BoostfoSHO

Any ideas on what can be causing my wastegate duty cycle to run extra high? In my stockers I was running wgdc of 99% with the ATPs I'm at 89% but barely boosting 14ish lbs... I've inspected for leaks and also replaced the boost solenoid. I'm out of ideas I thought replacing my turbos would fix the issue but it didn't change anything. I'm near the point of getting rid of the car I can't seem to get it running right no matter what.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...

BoostfoSHO

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

bpd1151

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on October 07, 2018, 07:09:40 AM I'm near the point of getting rid of the car I can't seem to get it running right no matter what.

I'm confused at your latest post, advising of your stereo upgrades (& requesting input on same) given your preceding post as noted above.

Are you now keeping the car, or what?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 18, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on October 07, 2018, 07:09:40 AM I'm near the point of getting rid of the car I can't seem to get it running right no matter what.

I'm confused at your latest post, advising of your stereo upgrades (& requesting input on same) given your preceding post as noted above.

Are you now keeping the car, or what?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yea I decided to just keep it cause I'd be upside down and didn't want to take the hit so I figured I'd still go all out and finish the build. And I'm gonna adjust the wastegates and cross my fingers that it fixes my issues.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

Installed my bc coilovers finally after 2 months of having the ride in my trunk. And also adjusted my wastegate ls a bit and I think it's definitely an improvement so I think I'm heading in the right direction, now to log and adjust some more if needed.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BoostfoSHO

Audio build, Lots of pics. 4 days down 1 more to go.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

More pictures.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

More pictures continued.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

Last of the pictures till tomorrow once everything gets hooked up. I'm gonna try and conceal all the wiring hopefully it will come out the way I'm picturing it.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

SHOdded

Macgyver

That will take 2/10's off your 1/4 mile run. LOL

Looks good !!!