• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BoostfoSHO 2015 SHO Build thread!

Started by BoostfoSHO, November 25, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 11, 2018, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 11, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 11, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Gearhead, Unleashed, and BCB are already tuning that pump with SCT.....

Matt has customers running at 2600 psi iirc... he has figured out how to get the pump to work properly...

The issue according to him is that none of the other tuners have figured out to increase the psi of the pump.

I'm running the LMS HPFP with perfect fuel pressure on an E30 tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far with unleashed, gearhead I just get a max of around 2300psi with Brad I don't get any high pressure it's only the in-tank pump that activates and I get 90psi max and the cat doesn't go above 3k rpm, Matt and Brad told me they don't have what's needed to tune it. Matt said he can only tune voltage but that im not taking advantage of it to make it run at the higher pressure that's capable of. So it's basically like a stock hpfp.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

That makes no sense... Or Matt was lying to me which I doubt.... so you are holding 2300psi... are you getting an fuel pressure dips? It's flowing 35% more fuel as well...

I'm figuring it's like a turbo right? 2300psi but 35% more fuel gives you a lot more to work with...

15psi on a small turbo is not the same as 15psi on a big turbo...  Volume comes into play...

I'm getting max at WOT about 2200psi at shifts about 1900psi this is with my meth tune hpfp just tuned with voltage. Matt said it's temporary till SCT gets back to him.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

StealBlueSho

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 11, 2018, 05:55:58 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 11, 2018, 05:47:54 PM
Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 11, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 11, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Gearhead, Unleashed, and BCB are already tuning that pump with SCT.....

Matt has customers running at 2600 psi iirc... he has figured out how to get the pump to work properly...

The issue according to him is that none of the other tuners have figured out to increase the psi of the pump.

I'm running the LMS HPFP with perfect fuel pressure on an E30 tune.

So far with unleashed, gearhead I just get a max of around 2300psi with Brad I don't get any high pressure it's only the in-tank pump that activates and I get 90psi max and the cat doesn't go above 3k rpm, Matt and Brad told me they don't have what's needed to tune it. Matt said he can only tune voltage but that im not taking advantage of it to make it run at the higher pressure that's capable of. So it's basically like a stock hpfp.

That makes no sense... Or Matt was lying to me which I doubt.... so you are holding 2300psi... are you getting an fuel pressure dips? It's flowing 35% more fuel as well...

I'm figuring it's like a turbo right? 2300psi but 35% more fuel gives you a lot more to work with...

15psi on a small turbo is not the same as 15psi on a big turbo...  Volume comes into play...

I'm getting max at WOT about 2200psi at shifts about 1900psi this is with my meth tune hpfp just tuned with voltage. Matt said it's temporary till SCT gets back to him.

Which pump did you go with? The bigger one or the smaller one?

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on September 11, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
Once you have the tune parameters you can run 5000 psi if you want...2300 or 2600 is just a request away...

Just a matter of having the parameters from the mfg.
I just want to be able to take advantage of the hpfp so I can be ready to tune it all once the ATP turbos arrive I can have the pump working. Thatv was the purpose of getting the hpfp

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...

BoostfoSHO

I guess I should clarify it's because of my strategy... I'll probably have to update strategy. No biggie

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

So I'm fixing to start working on my sound system
I'm just gonna upgrade the speakers and add a 12in sub. Nothing fancy just better components and a small box for the sub since I don't wanna add too much weight.
My knowledge of sound systems and components is very limited,so far all I got is the speaker sizes.
I'm probably gonna buy everything and take it somewhere to get it all installed.
Which do y'all recommend to bypass the factory amp

Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Signal Processor w/ iDatalink Maestro Module https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076CY59YX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ROqNBbTG1PFKR

Or

AX-DSP Digital Signal Processor with Chime Control and Digital Amp Turn-On Capability https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5V1GMP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_WKrNBbF8Y1PB2

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

BoostfoSHO

So new wheels came in today, the car is dirty so it doesn't do it much justice. Once the coilovers arrive  and i lower it a bit it should look better.

275/40R20 all around.
Verde axis v99 wheels. 20x9 +35

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

Jordan

Lookin fly for a white... er... car... Looking forward to the rest shoing up Walter
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BoostfoSHO

Finally arrived... Now waiting on the intercooler and dual intakes and coil overs. Just haven't decided if I'm gonna wait to do an install of everything one weekend or if I should install the turbos right away.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

802SHO

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 22, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
Finally arrived... Now waiting on the intercooler and dual intakes and coil overs. Just haven't decided if I'm gonna wait to do an install of everything one weekend or if I should install the turbos right away.

I would do the turbos now bc they'll take the longest.  The intakes will take no time and the coilovers will give you the only exterior visual of the 3 mods.  Turbos, then intakes whenever they come, then if u do the coilovers..drive it and enjoy youre done!  And take pics please 😊
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: 802SHO on September 22, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

I would do the turbos now bc they'll take the longest.  The intakes will take no time and the coilovers will give you the only exterior visual of the 3 mods.  Turbos, then intakes whenever they come, then if u do the coilovers..drive it and enjoy youre done!  And take pics please
That's what I'm thinking as well but I'm getting Dyno tuned after so I want to have the intercooler and the dual intakes on before getting Dyno tuned

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

802SHO

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 22, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

I would do the turbos now bc they'll take the longest.  The intakes will take no time and the coilovers will give you the only exterior visual of the 3 mods.  Turbos, then intakes whenever they come, then if u do the coilovers..drive it and enjoy youre done!  And take pics please
That's what I'm thinking as well but I'm getting Dyno tuned after so I want to have the intercooler and the dual intakes on before getting Dyno tuned

That's right the IC.  After your dyno do the coilovers?  Unless youre a beast and can bang them all out in a single weekend. 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: 802SHO on September 22, 2018, 08:44:23 PM
Quote from: BoostfoSHO on September 22, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

That's right the IC.  After your dyno do the coilovers?  Unless youre a beast and can bang them all out in a single weekend.
I'm probably gonna do the install and remote tune them just to daily drive it then once IC and intake arrive install them and drove over to Dyno tune it. The coil overs will probably be the last cause I'll have to get an alignment after and around my area I have to schedule the alignment shop

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

802SHO

Sounds like a great sequence of future events.  You must be excited.  Hell I am and its not my stuff

BoostfoSHO

Does anyone here have the ATPs with turbos smart wastegates? Is it even possible to upgrade the wastegates on the ATPs? Any pictures of the set up and or idea how to properly adjust the wastegates would be appreciated.

Edit: I found out the ATP wastegate is already an updated version so no need for the turbosmart

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...