• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cecil county Dragway!

Started by ZSHO, November 19, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I Will be hopefully heading out to CCD on 11/25 if anyone is up for the challenge! 
It certainly will be Nice to meetup with some ecoboost enthusiasts such as SHOdded and BamSho and others once again with mother nature permitting.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Good luck Z!  About 40 miles or so before you get to Cecil, reflash your ECU.  It should help you times.  Sorry won't be able to go, mine is put away for the winter.

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on November 19, 2017, 03:30:42 PM
Good luck Z!  About 40 miles or so before you get to Cecil, reflash your ECU.  It should help you times.  Sorry won't be able to go, mine is put away for the winter.

Thanks Brian! I guess with some help of mother-nature on my side hoping to see some better numbers with the wind guiding me through the finishing line.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Brian's car looks like it got sprayed with a big 'ol 55gal. drum of that 'Great Stuff' expandable sealant.

Big 'ol puff ball of creaminess right there.

Just like Brian himself.

LMAO.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 19, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
Brian's car looks like it got sprayed with a big 'ol 55gal. drum of that 'Great Stuff' expandable sealant.

Big 'ol puff ball of creaminess right there.

Just like Brian himself.

LMAO.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Baggy one @ that! Lol.  I had to fix the PiC cause wasn't sure exactly what i was looking @ LOL.  @ the end its all in good fun.  Z  :)

f8tlSHO

Last Friday night at ccd da was like -1200.......fml... I was there the week before and it was 1200 and warm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

ZSHO

It certainly be Great if we can organize and get some SHO'S Together considering the end of the season is almost here with colder temps in the 50's would be ideal.  Z