• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Maryland International Raceway 11/19

Started by StealBlueSho, November 19, 2017, 08:12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Going to MIR today, will post results. Grudge and Test/Tune from 10am until 6pm... $30 to race $40 for no time. I know it's short notice but would be cool to see other SHOs there!!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Yea, got the hall pass from the wife, outlaws are in town, and was getting out of some other kids birthday party...

Drove an hour and forty five minutes... they cancelled it 10 minutes before I got there...

But the 3+hr drive in the car was nice, SHO drove great! At least I got to pick off a 2017 Mustang GT from a 45 roll...

Maybe on the 29th... last one of the season.

ZSHO

X2 sux when it happens! The weather here also hasn't been to welcoming.
I'm might be heading out to CCD and might start a new post.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Sorry to hear about MIR, SBS!  Maybe next time :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Joeyfuzz911

Mike,

Come to Mason Dixon in the spring with me!  I'm thinking about running an e30 tune from Brad.
2014 SHO nonpp, MDesign intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa catback, H&R springs, 170 tstat, 3 bar map sensor, matte black vinyl wrapped chrome trimming, smoke tinted tail lights, 20x9 +35 offset aftermarket wheels on 275/40 R20 Continental Extreme Contact Sports, Powerstop z23 brakes and drilled/slotted rotors, 35% tint, MSD coils, NGK 6510 gapped at 0.26 and AJPturbo 3 bar 93 tune.

12.82 @ 106.6mph w/ 1.82 60"