• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

The more "exotic" mods for the 3.5 EB

Started by Agentlongwood, October 02, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autobahn terror

Quote from: Beastly on October 16, 2017, 08:10:02 PM
maybe he or I missed something in translation. Over 700hp, yes... motor. Estimating 600whp, car hates dyno. Drivetrain, had built trans, stock trans with Circle d converter doing better than built trans "so far" and I do have a half shaft design I can pull the trigger on as well as figuring out next trans build. Hope to go back to track soon and set record with heaviest SHO. Hope nobody gets bent about misunderstanding or being corrected. Thanx

Would you be able to publish more info on the half shafts? Trans Build? Or is there another thread(s) on those that i just didnt see? I am waiting on DSS to complete my CF Prop shaft to replace the, "incident", and was also wondering about the trans/half shafts. I have been driving FWD only since March, which apparently isnt a problem since that dude from Saudi actually removed his prop shaft, rear diff, gutted and sealed the PTU, and just runs FWD. I however bought the car for its AWD, so thats not a thing I am wiling to do. RWD conversion on the other hand makes me giggle like a clown
2014 PP, Dicunzolo Gen2 Mounts, Gear Head Intercooler, EcoPowerParts Charge Pipes w/Meth Bung @1GPH, Hennessy KnN CAI W/RECIRC, Alky controls meth injection, Lightly Ported Intake drilled and tapped for Port Meth Injection 1GPH per Cylinder, XDI EVO HPFP, Deathwerks 340LPH intank LPFP, ATP Turbos, EPP Catless DownPipes, Corsa CAT Back, 160TSTAT, 3BAR MAP, Stock Ignition coils, SP542 plugs .028, UPR Catch Can, MEGAN Coilovers,  Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit, 93octane Dynotune @ 430AWHP/430AWTQ...Soon to be much more