• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Black Friday sale!!!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 18, 2017, 01:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

We will be having a black friday sale on hot pipes and catted downpipes, you guys will be very happy. 10 sets of hot pipes and 2 sets of catted pipes will be going available at special pricing. We'll be doing $150 off the hot pipes and $200 off the down pipes as of midnight next Thursday. Save those pennies![/size]BFHotpipe coupon code for hotpipes and  BFDownpipe coupon code for downpipes good on 11/24 for 24 hours or until we run out of the special.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

WOW ! That's one Heck of a Deal.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

GIGANTORE

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on November 18, 2017, 01:24:16 AM
We will be having a black friday sale on hot pipes and catted downpipes, you guys will be very happy. 10 sets of hot pipes and 2 sets of catted pipes will be going available at special pricing. We'll be doing $150 off the hot pipes and $200 off the down pipes as of midnight next Thursday. Save those pennies![/size]BFHotpipe coupon code for hotpipes and  BFDownpipe coupon code for downpipes good on 11/24 for 24 hours or until we run out of the special.

This is great news. Is it just 150 off of the complete pipe kit? Or is there a discount if I just wanted the TB pipe?

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: GIGANTORE on November 20, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

This is great news. Is it just 150 off of the complete pipe kit? Or is there a discount if I just wanted the TB pipe?
Just the hot pipes
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

ClearwaterSHO

Wow! What a deal. I'm going to look into my Christmas stash of funds and see if there is some HotPipe money available, lol. Kidn't don't need that Xbox1X after all! Lol, I kid, I kid... but I am going to look now.
2013 NON-PP SHO Tuxedo Black
Unleashed 3 Bar Tune -12.865 @ 106.5
AJP POWERED Tune - 12.59 @ 108.?

Mods: GH Intercooler, E30 Tune by AJPTurbo, SW Catless DP's, H&R Springs, MSD Coils (Is this a mod?)

GIGANTORE

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on November 20, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

Just the hot pipes

Isnt the throttle body pipe one of the pipes in the kit...?

ZSHO

@ GIGANTORE The TB-Pipe is part of the Hotpipes and can be purchased alone IIRC.  Z
EPP SHO noisemaker eliminator pipe

http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=11&zenid=vQPXAkriJufel,OAZzJ-t1

Here are my HOTPIPES in Gloss Black.
I went with the TIAL BOV in order to avoid any potential issues with the factory BOV (AIR DUCT VALVE) and ultimately a safeguard against air leaks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: GIGANTORE on November 20, 2017, 10:47:43 AM
Quote from: EcoPowerParts on November 20, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

Just the hot pipes

Isnt the throttle body pipe one of the pipes in the kit...?
If you buy the hot pipes it has that pipe in it, there's no discount on that pipe by itself, sorry.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Agentlongwood

That's awesome man.  Thanks for participating and actually doing something cool for Black Friday.  Any chance of a sale on the catless downpipes?  Or is that me just being too greedy, lol.  Either way, I am glad to see some good stuff for black Friday.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

EcoPowerParts

I am selling what I have in stock so I've already paid for them, anything else if I sell at a reduced price I'll be paying you (still am anyhow but inventory has been paid for)
:)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

warkentinkd

Quote from: Agentlongwood on November 20, 2017, 03:05:37 PM
That's awesome man.  Thanks for participating and actually doing something cool for Black Friday.  Any chance of a sale on the catless downpipes?  Or is that me just being too greedy, lol.  Either way, I am glad to see some good stuff for black Friday.
x2 lol
2013 Ford Taurus SHO PP, AJP 3 Bar 91 tune, SP534's Gapped @ 0.030, and MDesign intake.  For now...

gtmorgan23

wow that is awesome 700 for catted PPE downpipes. Had I not just redone our floors id be all over this.
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

Colorado-SHOBro

got a set of the downpipes!!! very irresponsible of me but still super hyped right now! lol. thanks EPP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on November 23, 2017, 11:25:54 PM
got a set of the downpipes!!! very irresponsible of me but still super hyped right now! lol. thanks EPP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, thank you!
Hope you enjoy, they will go out Monday.
Mike
www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Downpipes are gone but I've extended the sale on the hot pipes until we run out (8 more sets) or until Christmas.
www.ecopowerparts.com -