• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Installed sync3 remote start heat doesn't work

Started by Chris_Flex, November 10, 2017, 08:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_Flex

I have had sync 3 installed on my 2013 flex for few months and I have no issues I programed it myself with forscan now that it's sold out I've been using my remote start and It seems my auto heat and seat warmers are not working. Any ideas why it wouldnt? Or did I just loose it from installing sync 3? I have gone throw all the settings turned it all off and back on and still nothing

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

The settings work though, if you do not use remote start?  Probably does have something to do with Sync3 then, or could be a weak car battery.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Chris_Flex

The remote start works fine but after running in the cold for 10-15min the heat doesn't come on by itself

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

ZSHO

It could be a faulty seat module located under the seat.  Z
Do you recall if it worked prior to the Sync 3 update? 
        https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7439.msg125371.html#msg125371

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gjkrisa

I feel it's probably something missing that you need to turn on did you have to do anything to turn on the remote start thru forscan?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder