• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Most recent datalog for the SHO

Started by Jordan, November 06, 2017, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

Jordan

Forgot to mention that the boost is now dialed back in a little bit. Hope it peaks more near 17 than 19-20

AJP turbo

That's a strage configuration from Unleashed. You are logging way too many DMR items that are not even showing you anything and that is killing resolution of the log.

It is logging the wrong knock sensor PID. The one's you are logging are not showing you any knock sensor feedback so you have absolutely no idea what the knock sensors are doing. One of the super critical things you would want to see especially since you are chasing a possible misfire. Your spark is locked in a 32 degrees until well into 3rd gear even in boost which is high and strange. Not sure if that's because of the crap resolution or design but wierd either way.

The boost is lower than you mentioned in your first tune but it not very well controlled or commanded....It drops way down to less than 10 psi at redline in each gear.

You aren't logging misfires and you are saying you have a supposed problem with that. I suspect it's something else as I have never seen a logged misfire in a SHO. There are many things the ECU will do either by design or as a sypmtom of something else that can FEEL like a misfire but is not a real misfire.

That tune doesn't look overly dangerous but rather weak and the only thing that scares me is the high spark in 1st and 2nd gears but I think it's just bad resolution and that's not the actual spark you are running...Your load is also showing .65 and jumps to 1.57 and it can't do that.

I got your email I'll send you a config to log with that is better suited to your needs

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Jordan

Can you email me the information you need from me to just get a tune from you?