• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO vs Mustang GT

Started by Blackhawk, November 03, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackhawk

Just playing around with the free Samsung Gear 360 cam that came with my note8.  Use chrome or firefox so you can pan around in the video and select HD. This was my 12.6 to his 13.0.

http://youtu.be/P-jzdBlSGXo

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on November 03, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
private :(
Manu its working for me! Dunno. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Blackhawk

The last time we went to the track the DA was worse and we were neck and neck with the 93 tune.  I was talking mad trash saying he is going to get smacked because of boost weather.  The temp ended up being mid 70's anyways but I hadn't told him that I data logged an E30 tune.  He was pissed :)

SHOdded

Awesome video?  What all did you have to do to capture it?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Blackhawk

Are you still not able to see it?  It's just a cam with 2 fish eye lenses on a 3 suction cup mount , you can actually see the mount if you pan down.  It looked like a mini google maps car.  The vid looks a lot better if you keep the window down and don't full screen.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/virtual-reality/gear-360/gear-360-sm-r210nzwaxar/

Quote from: SHOdded on November 03, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
Awesome video?  What all did you have to do to capture it?

Macgyver

Awesome video. Added plus is you won. The panning feature is outstanding especially in drag racing. Awesome !!!

sholxgt

Very neat!  Thanks for posting.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

AJP turbo

I'd say that mustang driver needs to learn to race....That being said I'd still be pissed if I was him...I had to boost my mustang to keep tuned SHO's from attempting to rain on my parade
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 04, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
I'd say that mustang driver needs to learn to race....That being said I'd still be pissed if I was him...I had to boost my mustang to keep tuned SHO's from attempting to rain on my parade

LOL.... doesn't your mustang run 9's?

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 05, 2017, 11:20:09 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on November 04, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

LOL.... doesn't your mustang run 9's?

Hell no, I run a pure street tire and a 6 speed manual..The worst combo possible but I didn't build it for drag racing..It's just  fun street car....11.72 @ 130mph  1.84 60' LOL.....Terrible gear ratio too 3.73 is too steep for the power I make..Need 3.31's as I'm most of the way through 5th gear, need to finish in 4th.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress