• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

F150 3.5ltr ecoboost TT Parts Compatibility

Started by Macgyver, October 31, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver

I have not found a specific thread so here it goes.

Since the F150 has more power and different parts here and there on it. Yeah yeah it has a better trans too and is not mounted transversely. However.......

What parts can be bolted onto the SHO and other non truck Ecoboosts ??? that will add more power ???

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

derfdog15

The only things that can be swapped from the 3.5 Transverse from the 3.5 Longitudinal are simple parts like O2 sensors (not the same part numbers due to loom length, but the same actual O2 sensors if in a bind), 3 bar MAF (the 3 bar people use on the SHO to replace the 2 bar is originally the F150 part (F150 has 3 bar in both locations IIRC)). Other than that, as said above, nothing really swaps over. turbos are different, engine internals are different, the packaging is different, etc.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

IIRC, wasn't the F150 OEM-equipped with a 2.5 bar MAP sensor?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!