• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

FINALLY WENT TO THE DYNO 433HP AND 509TRQ

Started by ddlopes, October 23, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddlopes

Quote from: AJP turbo on October 23, 2017, 04:47:09 PM
Nice! Id like to comment later but you could ask the dyno shop for the raw dyno file and then download winpep and view the dyno pulls with and without corrections and smoothing

I'll see what I can do
2013 SHO P/P mods: EcoPower Parts dual CAI, 3 bar, PPE catted down pipe, SCT X4, 170 degree thermostat, SNOW PERFORMANCE methanol stage 3 with ProMeth staineless steel braided lines, AeroForce gauges, Hot pipes, custom boost activated cutout xpipe, tial bov, Tial Wastegate mod, GH intercooler, MSD coils, AFE throttle spacer, UPR catch can, Rovos Durban wheels, AJP tuned to 389hp and 503trq on mustang dyno

f8tlSHO

Ever have this at the track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq

Jordan

That's awesome! Quite a bit of power you are pushing.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

ddlopes

Quote from: f8tlSHO on November 18, 2017, 08:49:43 PM
Ever have this at the track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.... never taken it to the track. But I think it would run low 12's or really high 11's
2013 SHO P/P mods: EcoPower Parts dual CAI, 3 bar, PPE catted down pipe, SCT X4, 170 degree thermostat, SNOW PERFORMANCE methanol stage 3 with ProMeth staineless steel braided lines, AeroForce gauges, Hot pipes, custom boost activated cutout xpipe, tial bov, Tial Wastegate mod, GH intercooler, MSD coils, AFE throttle spacer, UPR catch can, Rovos Durban wheels, AJP tuned to 389hp and 503trq on mustang dyno

EcoPowerParts

Wow nice! So funny SHO can do that on stock IC but trucks always swap theirs out.
Congratz!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts