• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

GIGANTOREs Police Interceptor SHO Meth Sleeper

Started by GIGANTORE, October 22, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Could be, you can find pics of the parts on ebay usually, easier to tell that way.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Im not here to discredit the installer but would confirm,verify that its not leaking from the (welds) where the welding was performed for the original 02 bung location.

FYI its a 3- Hole Gasket.
  AA5Z6L612A
         https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,exhaust+&+emission,pipe+flange+gasket+/+seal,5836

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

GIGANTORE

I plan to take it back to my exhaust guy. I'll let him find the leak.

GIGANTORE

I ordered 2 new exhaust gaskets. The leak has gotten worse. It's pretty obnoxious now.
Headed to my buddies house for the BC coilover install this weekend. Also have a possible wheel trade on the same day. Owner has 5 PI wheels. Would be nice to have a spare. I'm getting close to my initial build goals. Just gotta get the meth kit installed. Pretty sure I'm going to take it to Julio.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

GIGANTORE

Quote from: SHOdded on November 15, 2017, 05:57:07 AM
good luck on all counts!

Thanks, Its going to be a transformation weekend. Ill post pics when I get them.

GIGANTORE

Trying to figure out where to mount this damn train horn..

GIGANTORE

Big things today. Did the coilovers. They went in easy. No issues at all. These BC coilovers are REALLY NICE! Beautiful up close! Definitely a step up from the last set of Megan's I had. I couldn't be happier about the ride quality. Less body roll. Stiffer in the corners but still comfortable over the bumps.
The wheel swap was kinda shitty. All 5 tires are trashed. So I'll have to replace all of them. The ones that aren't worn past the wear bars are dry rotted to hell. And the passengers side wheel has a noticeable bend. So I'm going to send them out to be bent back into shape and powder coated. A few rust spots and curbage on all of them. The other guy definitely got the better end of the deal. I was prepared to ask him to throw cash on top. But then I noticed he had the OEM PI sliding rifle rack in the trunk. So I asked him if he would throw it in on the deal. Got it!! Now I've got a place to mount the suppressed SBR!

I'll get some better pics later.

ZSHO

I must say they look really Good!  Glad everything went smooth,without a hitch. enjoy.  Z :thumb:
Btw fixed a couple of pics for ya.  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

GIGANTORE

Quote from: ZSHO on November 18, 2017, 07:51:47 PM
I must say they look really Good!  Glad everything went smooth,without a hitch. enjoy.  Z :thumb:

Thanks. I tried to fix the rest with the same method you did. Got all but 2 it looks like. I appreciate the help. Not sure why the other 2 don't come through.

ZSHO

Quote from: GIGANTORE on November 18, 2017, 08:33:19 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on November 18, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

Thanks. I tried to fix the rest with the same method you did. Got all but 2 it looks like. I appreciate the help. Not sure why the other 2 don't come through.
How many pics do you have? The problem is the format is to large!. LMK .  Z

GIGANTORE

Yeah, the last one and the 5th from the bottom don't seem to be working. But I copied the same format you did and added it to the other links. Not sure what I missed.

ZSHO

Quote from: GIGANTORE on November 18, 2017, 09:24:32 PM
Yeah, the last one and the 5th from the bottom don't seem to be working. But I copied the same format you did and added it to the other links. Not sure what I missed.
How many pics did you originally have?  Z 

GIGANTORE

GIGANTORE

The new look is working good in the garage.

Don't know why it doesn't work when I post pics..