• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 P.I. Pics

Started by 5ohSHO, October 20, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5ohSHO

It's got some more battle scars than the pics show, but not bad overall.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PDSHO

Nice car, I was wondering what I should put in that depression on top of the dash, your boost gauge seems like a good fit!
Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

5ohSHO

Thanks. My panel already had holes in it from the equipment that used to be there so it seemed to be a good spot.

PDSHO

My dash dip has Velcro in it so they must have has something mounted there, but no holes.
Did your car come with a console? Mine came with nothing, not even the plate under the console. I am looking at the aftermarket one on E-bay.
Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

5ohSHO

Sorry for the super late reply, but my car didn't have anything either. I bought the one off of eBay with the mounting plate. It's nothing fancy, but it is nice to have some more storage and cup holders. The cup holders being 2 different sizes kinda sucks though. There is also a lot of space in front of the console if you wanted to mount stuff down there as well.