• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Lowering with 255/45/20 AND offset

Started by Colorado-SHOBro, October 19, 2017, 10:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado-SHOBro

Found a steal of a deal on some "used" never installed H&R springs so i impulsively pulled the trigger.
eyeballing the gap up front i'm a bit nervous of rubbing issues.
here's my setup:
20x8.5 +32mm offset
255/45/20
it's not so much the overall size that worries me as i know others have run the springs with that size and stock rims but more so the offset that puts the meat of the tire possibly under the crease of the wheel well.
tried to get the best pics i could. the white strip is 1.5" tall. equivalent or the drop with h and r.i don't think there will be interference in general but wondering about bumps etc.

what does everyone think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

LostnEye

If you haven't already found out my guess is you will be fine. They poke out more than stock but I know some guys are running 20x9.5 et35 wheels without issue.

..... and just saw you thread with pics.
2013 Tuxedo Black/Mayan Grey PP, GH AO, GH IC, H&Rs, AD mounts

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: LostnEye on November 09, 2017, 04:53:38 PM
If you haven't already found out my guess is you will be fine. They poke out more than stock but I know some guys are running 20x9.5 et35 wheels without issue.

..... and just saw you thread with pics.
yes more than fine as i was guessing. . . i just hate guessing. and it was hard to visualize although i know others have run bigger setups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.