• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Dual in tank fuel pump arrived!

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 06, 2013, 10:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoBrick Bob

Squash is great stuff.  Owner always comes to G.O.N.E. (G8 Owners National Event), as he lives in the midwest.  Lots of G8's that are blown or turbo'd run his pumps.  They are return type.

With this setup for your Flex, I would think that it's a given that they can supply variations for anyone needing more fuel to the engine area.  Let's hope that a bigger DI pump and larger injectors are in the pipeline from some source.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on August 14, 2013, 02:20:00 PM
Squash is great stuff.  Owner always comes to G.O.N.E. (G8 Owners National Event), as he lives in the midwest.  Lots of G8's that are blown or turbo'd run his pumps.  They are return type.

With this setup for your Flex, I would think that it's a given that they can supply variations for anyone needing more fuel to the engine area.  Let's hope that a bigger DI pump and larger injectors are in the pipeline from some source.
I don't need bigger DI pump and injectors due to my 6 aux injectors. I can now feed over 800WHP easily without a problem on E85.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

jomc111

Its not all about you 4dr hahah. The rest of us wants the fast to.  Keep pioneering the way tho so when those other options are available things are already figured out
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 14, 2013, 02:47:58 PM

I don't need bigger DI pump and injectors due to my 6 aux injectors. I can now feed over 800WHP easily without a problem on E85.

Not many are going to do your intake manifold mod. If bigger injectors and a larger DI pump were available, I think more people would be ready to add more mods.  Thinking you are our "crash test dummy" in regards to just how strong the cast pistons and rods really are. After my incident, I think forged pistons and rods are a must for anyone developing real HP & Torque.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on August 14, 2013, 05:32:19 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 14, 2013, 02:47:58 PM

Not many are going to do your intake manifold mod. If bigger injectors and a larger DI pump were available, I think more people would be ready to add more mods.  Thinking you are our "crash test dummy" in regards to just how strong the cast pistons and rods really are. After my incident, I think forged pistons and rods are a must for anyone developing real HP & Torque.
We'll be waiting a LONG TIME for injectors and DI fuel pumps, MS6 still doesn't have injectors and they only have internals on their DI fuel pump which doesn't allow them huge horsepower compared to stock.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoBrick Bob

I understand... perhaps a LONG LONG LONG time...  But I can dream... and wish and hope...

If our drive shaft design for DI pump could be incorporated into a bigger Bosch,  wouldn't that be nice.  Are our injectors unique?  Could larger DI injectors be combined with ours so that they would fit?  Assuming not... but there are some really great innovators out there.

jomc111

Do we know what our injectors max flow is. I am sure it has been posted somewhere I'm just to lazy to look. But in the mazdaspeed world the aftermarket pump internals made a huge difference allowing the car (speed 3 in this case) to go from a little below 300 whp to over 400whp. I would say that is a considerable jump.

If our injectors have similar flow capacity and they find a way to get similar improvement out of the hpfp as they did then we are looking at a much higher power gain then them seeing  as we have 2 more injectors. If are injector flow is crap then ignore my rant
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

FaSSt9602

I'm betting that the injectors are able to flow quite a bit.  Seems like many DI systems (diesel or gas) are limited by the HPFP and a drop in rail pressure...injectors are somewhat simple in how they work on a common rail type DI motor in that they are told to open at a certain time for a certain amount of time (pulse width).  E85 could put them past their limit pretty easy, but that won't be known until a HPFP comes out...
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoPowerParts

I have some super exciting news coming out because of this work, just waiting for everything to be finalized. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jomc111

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 21, 2013, 02:30:53 PM
I have some super exciting news coming out because of this work, just waiting for everything to be finalized. :)

How long are we going to have to wait for this epic news its only been about 45min since your post and I am already going insane :biggrin: lol. Does if have to do with hpfp or your dual pump system?
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoPowerParts

Probably about a week or so until everything is finalized. I should be able to offer a fuel system to support around 600WHP on pump gas for around $1K. No aux injectors required, just need to do some continued testing and verification and some parts are still being developed.
We're also working to make it as plug and play as possible, it will require running a new power line from front to back but hopefully that will be all.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jomc111

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 21, 2013, 03:21:16 PM
Probably about a week or so until everything is finalized. I should be able to offer a fuel system to support around 600WHP on pump gas for around $1K. No aux injectors required, just need to do some continued testing and verification and some parts are still being developed.
We're also working to make it as plug and play as possible, it will require running a new power line from front to back but hopefully that will be all.

If what you say is true that is truly epic. The simpler it is the more appealing it is to the masses. Can't wait exciting times. You rock 4dr
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

jomc111

Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: jomc111 on September 04, 2013, 11:57:43 AM
4dr been 2weeks any update ?
Soon, just waiting for the final parts and pieces to come together. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

jomc111

:(Anxiously waiting to know what I will be sending my money on
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st