• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 Ford Taurus SHO $7500

Started by sho89mtx, October 14, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sho89mtx

so finally got my car back and it's running great. Turns out I had a horrible mechanic and took it to another mechanic that said my only problem was a clogged fuel line going to my turbo and that created the white smoke, he fixed that, got a new turbo and it runs great now. Long story short though I had to put $3500 into it that I didn't have and can no longer afford it, so have to sell it.
Here's my ad:
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-ford-taurus-sho/6332323470.html
2010 SHO. Custom exhaust w/3rd cat removed, colder plugs, k&n, BOV Mod, Custom tune by Unleashed

ZSHO

That's certainly some welcoming news!!  But due post some pics of the vehicle up for sale with pics of the current mileage on the odometer @ your earliest convenience as per forum rules,TIA & GLWS.  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,31.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Courtesy PM sent last night with no response,but hopefully he will update his post ^^ accordingly per forum rules soon.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|