• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My Ride!!

Started by DerricksSho, October 12, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerricksSho

Since the race season is coming to a end soon and my car is going to be getting put up here are some pictures of what she looks like and what ive done to her since ive got it. She hasnt made the POWER or E/T's that I was hoping for this year. NEXT YEAR!!
BrewCityBoost tuned,3 Bar, LMS thermostat
CAI M-Design upgraded stock turbo's
LMS down pipes (Catless) 3" Custom exhaust
H&R springs with spacers 275 40/20 4 corners Power Stop drilled and slotted rotters.... MODS must go on!!

SHOdded

Beautiful!  Sounds like the mods are in place to get into the lower 12s easy.  What is the PB so far?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DerricksSho

Quote from: SHOdded on October 12, 2017, 05:32:19 PM
Beautiful!  Sounds like the mods are in place to get into the lower 12s easy.  What is the PB so far?

Best it has gone is a 12.8
H&R springs with spacers 275 40/20 4 corners Power Stop drilled and slotted rotters.... MODS must go on!!

DerricksSho

Quote from: DerricksSho on October 12, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on October 12, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

Best it has gone is a 12.8

Thanks..

bpd1151

I like the overall theme.

Nicely executed.

bpd stamp of approval applied.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sholxgt

Looks great!

I like the wheels.  What are the specs?  Any fitment issues?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

Congrats man! Looking Sweet and Pure Michigan Style,enjoy.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

DerricksSho

Quote from: sholxgt on October 12, 2017, 06:10:05 PM
Looks great!

I like the wheels.  What are the specs?  Any fitment issues?

They RTR wheels 20 by 9.5 +33mm they do rub a little in the back and I am on 1inch spacers all the way around on H&R springs would be a whole lot better with coil overs for ajustment. Thank you.

Macgyver

Very Nice Photo shoot.