• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Vacuum Hose Connector!!

Started by ZSHO, October 10, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivalblue

That's the part that has the grey check valve right? I mean the one that connect at the 90 that runs across back of motor connect by the throttle body/ intake manifold, it has a quick connect at one end other plugs in to the top of the 90 then that 90 goes to that clamped hose. I can get a picture tomorrow. It's vacuuming hard gonna change just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5ohSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on October 10, 2017, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: polskifacet on October 10, 2017, 04:49:21 PM
I'm not sure Z. Mine hisses quite loudly, more so when I changed the whole pipe to a rubber pipe for boost reference and I don't even have that fitting in the system anymore. I would say hissing in that pipe is normal.
Hmm! That's interesting cause mine never made a peep prior to noticing it today.  :hmmm: 
The loud hissing is not normal IMO but can be wrong.!
Polski is the hissing more pronounced with A/C ON? Thanks.  Z

Mine has also made this sound since day one of owning the car new. The P.I. also made that sound.

ZSHO

Here's my updated post on the hissing sound after a of bit research .  Z   :)
Bottom of page.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9512.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|