• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What is the fastest E30 1/4 mile

Started by DerricksSho, October 09, 2017, 01:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerricksSho

Hey guys like the title says I was woundering what the fastest  1/4 mile someone has been on E30 or a E-blend? Is meth really needed with these cars due to intake temp? Im really debating my next mod. Thanks
BrewCityBoost tuned,3 Bar, LMS thermostat
CAI M-Design upgraded stock turbo's
LMS down pipes (Catless) 3" Custom exhaust
H&R springs with spacers 275 40/20 4 corners Power Stop drilled and slotted rotters.... MODS must go on!!

Gjkrisa

Meth loweres intake and also raises knock prevention being direct injection you can run higher compression without detonation but Ford never intended for 20+ pounds of boost so meth helps with that without changing pistons and the vehicle has little option of increasing full pressure to take advantage of ethenol specially for the price

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

DerricksSho

Im currently on a E-blend but tonight after running it for a couple day's it felt slower so I reflashed it and it felt strong again. But it still isnt feeling as strong as I think it should and I think its due to heat soak. Thats why im asking about the E-blends also if maybe them guys are also running meth also.
BrewCityBoost tuned,3 Bar, LMS thermostat
CAI M-Design upgraded stock turbo's
LMS down pipes (Catless) 3" Custom exhaust
H&R springs with spacers 275 40/20 4 corners Power Stop drilled and slotted rotters.... MODS must go on!!

hawkeye93

My last time out, I ran 12.2's @ 112 on my E30 tune with meth.  The meth not only cools the intake charge, but it adds fuel and prevents knock, allowing the car to run more spark advance, which allows for a more complete fuel burn.  Also, without the meth, the ECU pulls fuel under higher boost.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8320.0.html
2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

Blackhawk

Last time out I ran 12.640 @112.5 1.855 60ft on worn all seasons, E30 Unleashed tune, plugs, K&N drop in, and 3 bar.  I think with softer tires and lowered I could maybe go 12.3 or so.