• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Uh oh........

Started by bpd1151, October 04, 2017, 02:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Gjkrisa

Lame and there was talking of bringing a sportier looking Taurus from China to the us but the way it was written looked like a the onion post

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Brucelinc

As a Ford stockholder, this might be good news.  As a Ford buyer and enthusiast, I don't like it at all.  We have known for some time that the Taurus was toast and that the Chinese version is not coming here.  If we want powerful 4 doors without breaking the bank, about the best we can hope for is further development of the Fusion Sport.  There are some with Unleashed tunes running mid-high 12s.  There is potential.

bpd1151

ShoBoat

Ford isn't alone, GM is going to axe the V's too apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

TopherSho

Quote from: Brucelinc on October 04, 2017, 10:04:23 AM
As a Ford stockholder, this might be good news.  As a Ford buyer and enthusiast, I don't like it at all.  We have known for some time that the Taurus was toast and that the Chinese version is not coming here.  If we want powerful 4 doors without breaking the bank, about the best we can hope for is further development of the Fusion Sport.  There are some with Unleashed tunes running mid-high 12s.  There is potential.

Sat in a fusion,  layout was fine,  but I found it cramped.  And with my wife being 6'2" .. not a chance.     Next car will be a 2017/18 SHO PP or SRT Sedan..
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction