• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Pictures of Other Rides

Started by sholxgt, September 30, 2017, 12:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sholxgt

Quote from: irondoor19 on October 10, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

DID NOT SEE THIS TILL TODAY:

They ALL are G1 Confederate to Start:  1999 Thru 2001, with my touches or the Guy from California
Was Hellcat Alley (i Believe) All and I mean ALL were built with an S&S Gearbox, 5 Speed Andrews
Gear Set, So if you wanted More Top End, A smaller Rear Gear was the way to Go..
So i am the G1 Hoarder in the States, have owned way to many to Count, got off on a Tangent or 2
So Now i am restoring a FEW to the original Hellcat of America GT Specs. most are 113 CU In, A Few
are 120 Cu In Merch (125 Horse, 130 FT Flbs). Can be a handful to ride BUT  way fun if you have big
%^*&.....

Cool!  You know way, way more about Confederates than I do!  I just remember that his has almost zero original parts.  The motor, transmission, brakes, wheels, etc are all non-original.  Pretty sure his has a big inch S&S motor and a Baker 6-speed.  I think he chunked his stock motor early in it's life.  I recall he complained about the stock transmission.  Were they weak?

Note his Dymag wheels, exposed primary belt, chain on different side, single large rotor, etc.  I think he basically has just a Confederate chassis at this point.  Probably decreases the value greatly, but it's crazy fast!
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

sholxgt

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on October 10, 2017, 08:01:19 PM
My current stable :)
Wife's F250, my Tremor and CTS-V. Tremor goes in to get lowered this weekend, 4/6 drop. Wife's has a 2.5" level and 37's. I like lowered, she likes lifted. :D
Finally bought my TT kit, engine should be together soon and V back on the road making around 1400WHP/Mid 8's this winter. I can't WAIT!

As much as I like the Tremor, I think the wife wins!

Thinking of any 1/2 mile events for the V?  I went as a spectator to my first one earlier this year.  Man, what an awesome day!  I so want to build something for 1/2 mile runway racing.
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

sholxgt

Quote from: Macgyver on October 11, 2017, 02:22:00 AM
Uniques so to speak.

2015 SHO stock performance wise but leds and DRLs upgraded etc and subs upgraded.

2014 Nissan Juke RS 6speed all tuned up with custom subs

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS awd     The only pic I could find was mostly hidden by the SHO

How do you like the Juke?  I'm always fascinated by those.  Love that you can get them with a 6-speed and their look is a love it or hate it.  I'm in the love it category.  Maybe it's just because Nissan brought out the Cube around the same time and it's so ugly it hurts my eyes.

irondoor19

Wow:

I wish i had a close up of that thing....
I do see the OPEN belt Setup w my Specs ON
The original transmissions and clutch Packs were Bullet Proof, But just five speeds,
my Day to day Rider (Black CF looking 2 Seater) is all original (been apart & Back together 3 Times)
But i have had to Replace/change (the Tank, the Subframe Mounts - Several Brackets) all cracked
or broken OFF, from my First Midlife Crisis (and 10/10 Th's Riding) 13K on the clock, and
for me that is a Ton, Now With True Carbon Fiber Wheels, that help Get it around the corners.
Dymags were on the ALL The FEd's First (So 1998, Some 99's), then Marchisini's....
Here is a pic of One Of the Last Oddball America GT's we are restoring (Chrome Molly Frame)
one off Paint Color, Also had Rear Sets and Early Carbon Fiber Wheels (from the factory)
built special for a Motorcycle SHOP owner (to sit in his bike Shop - like no miles on it)
Fisrt pic is where we are today (hung up on Re-wiring it), Rest when we picked it up....

Cannot FIG why they are loading upside Down..?

2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

Macgyver

Quote from: sholxgt on October 11, 2017, 08:41:30 AM
Quote from: Macgyver on October 11, 2017, 02:22:00 AM
Uniques so to speak.

2015 SHO stock performance wise but leds and DRLs upgraded etc and subs upgraded.

2014 Nissan Juke RS 6speed all tuned up with custom subs

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS awd     The only pic I could find was mostly hidden by the SHO

How do you like the Juke?  I'm always fascinated by those.  Love that you can get them with a 6-speed and their look is a love it or hate it.  I'm in the love it category.  Maybe it's just because Nissan brought out the Cube around the same time and it's so ugly it hurts my eyes.

The Juke is a blast to drive. They are very quick. Handle well. Are inexpensive per say. VERY reliable. CHEAP to insure !!!!!!! The only minor caveat is some torque steer on the manuals.

Look for a 2014-2017 Nismo RS 6 speed. Get only the RS. It, like the PP, has a lot of upgrades. It uses the Gen 1 motor which is highly moddable.

Right now i am at 250whp and 265tqe. I am soon upgrading to 290whp and 330 tqe. I am adding an upgraded FMIC, Modded turbo, 2J racing DP and a bored out throttle body. The car weighs only 2950 pounds. It has a low center of gravity believe it or not and actually auto-crosses well(with coilovers).

Its an easy and fun car to mod. Not as complex as the SHO. You should dyno tune them though.

www.jukeforums.com has tons of info.

SHOdded

Usually Apple devices turn pics upside down, using one?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

Turning this 24" monitor upside down isn't easy, but well worth it for those Confederate pics.  LOL

ZSHO

What Upside-Down PICS From ^^!!! Lol.  Z

I unfortunately don't have to many pics of my collection just some somber memories of my past collection such as a 86 Buick Regal T-TYPE(Silver)which was stolen back in the late 80's and still miss that car. :(

76 Pontiac trans-am 6.6 liter (smokey & the bandit)
86 Pontiac trans-am electric blue.
83 Cadillac eldorado-Biarritz (Triple white)
89 Chevy camaro Iroc-Z convertible
94 Acura legend
08 Mercedes Benz S-500

I still have my BMW 740.   :) but currently in search of a new prospect.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Quote from: ZSHO on October 11, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

76 Pontiac trans-am 6.6 liter (smokey & the bandit)

Hard to put in words how jealous I am!!!

That beemer looks like it's going to be a very nice ride for someone else!

Thanks for sharing.

irondoor19

Quote from: SHOdded on October 11, 2017, 06:23:10 PM
Usually Apple devices turn pics upside down, using one?

yes, and when i send em to my PC, everything is OK, (Right side up)
may need to insure i am holding the Dam thing correctly... Getting OLD
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

Quote from: SHOdded on October 12, 2017, 01:56:27 PM
Quote from: irondoor19 on October 12, 2017, 12:59:46 PMGetting OLD
Right there on the geezer train with ya LOL

x3!  Turn 45 in 2 days, but feel more like 95 some days.

SHOdded