• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Keystone Raceway

Started by Sugar, September 29, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar

Gauging interest to see if anyone would want to meet up at Keystone Raceway in New Alexandria, PA one of these Saturdays before the track closes for the year.  I'm going to test my E30 tune from Torrie and a coworker just bought a Livernois kit for his 15 also and is looking to go to see how it performs.  He was able to pull out a 13.2 last year with his bone stock 15 non/pp so he has high expectations for the car now!
2015 SHO nonpp - Torrie 93 tune, AEM drop in, 170 thermostat, 3 bar

AJP turbo

I'm going tomorrow!...I expect a huge turn out..I think it's the last "Saturday night street drags" and it will be cool so everyone will be looking for their PB's.

But I'm bringing my twin turbo mustang. I have a few people from work going for some grudge match stuff and will be against a new ZO6 and an older unmodded GTR
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Macgyver

Sugar

Quote from: AJP turbo on September 29, 2017, 01:45:08 PM
I'm going tomorrow!...I expect a huge turn out..I think it's the last "Saturday night street drags" and it will be cool so everyone will be looking for their PB's.

But I'm bringing my twin turbo mustang. I have a few people from work going for some grudge match stuff and will be against a new ZO6 and an older unmodded GTR

I ended up not going.  Were you there recently with a new fusion?  A friend of mine took his SHO and said he was talking to someone from the forums.  Made it sound like you but it wasn't sure.  Broke my damn ethanol tester last week and other one didnt come in time to get some E30 mixed. 
2015 SHO nonpp - Torrie 93 tune, AEM drop in, 170 thermostat, 3 bar