• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

DJE624's Trip to Livernois!

Started by DJE624, August 05, 2013, 11:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Quote from: Larrylu on August 06, 2013, 08:33:27 AM
Thanks for posting your dyno results Dave. Since you and I  are set up so similarly, I had an extra interest in seeing your results. Did LMS tweak your tune at all as the result of the pulls or are you still running the canned tune? 

I'm very pleased to see your documented results.

It is the canned tune.  They wanted to show the results of that across the board.  If I was tweaked any more the results wouldn't have shown a fair comparison for everybody else using the tune. 

mjhpadi

Well, now you have me considering the MyCal again! :wall:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Needmoreboost

Get that thing to the track!  Set the new tune only record...  LOL
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

DJE624

LOL I would love that!  I hope to get out there pretty soon!  It's gonna be hard to beat you or Shoman though.  I did like four runs about 23 years ago!

Needmoreboost

Quote from: DJE624 on August 06, 2013, 02:33:59 PM
LOL I would love that!  I hope to get out there pretty soon!  It's gonna be hard to beat you or Shoman though.  I did like four runs about 23 years ago!

It's one of the easiest cars to drive at the track.  LOL

Although, I'm going to call foul on Shoman being a tune only car.  Two hundred pounds of weight reduction, 50 degree air, 1/20 tank of fuel, and intake does not qualify.  We will call him the tune +++ record from now on.  Sorry shoman...
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

DJE624

SoCalSHO

Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH