• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

At the drags - Sept 8, 2017

Started by StealBlueSho, September 03, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

What tracks are between us!? Could be a good night!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Mason Dixon raceway is about the same distance from each other? I dunno

StealBlueSho

Capital Raceway in MD is an option as well?

StealBlueSho

Capital is 1.5 hours from my place and 1.5 hrs from Lancaster.... could be fun!!

StealBlueSho

This Friday is test and tune!! Sept 8th! Maybe we can get Shodded out there!!!

SHOdded

09-08-2017 Friday NIGHT Test & Tune & Grudge Match Racing & N/T
NE Outlaw Pro Mod Shakedown
4:30pm – 11pm
http://capitolraceway.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-Event-Schedule.pdf

What time were you thinking?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Just got the OK from the wifey...

StealBlueSho

Gates open at 1630.... runs usually start shortly after... I am thinking I might get there at 1630 and give the car time to cool down?

SHOdded

Sounds feasible.  Pretty close to me, so traffic is not even an issue.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Just waiting on F8tlSHO to respond... I might go anyway..

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

You should run the Edge!

StealBlueSho

I feel we might need to split this thread...

SHOdded

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 03, 2017, 09:45:48 PM
You should run the Edge!
I have it somewhat apart at the moment pending some new parts replacement, including tie rods, trans mount, and fuel pump :(. Those will control the agenda.

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 03, 2017, 09:23:19 PM
Just got the OK from the wifey...

Well then you are golden!..f8tl's car is a factory freak by the way.... but it would be a good race...I swear Ford put the wrong turbos on that thing

I'd come out and do a meet and greet....But this is not a good week...I've got too many obligations at the moment.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress