• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Brad latest meth tune

Started by StealBlueSho, August 28, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Its taken a bit of time to get there, but these are pretty solid.. Desire TIP is set to 15psi and spark is capping at 28 degrees.. no knock anywhere to be found.. one is a third gear pull and the other is a multigear without launching.. Brad has thrown some special sauce in this tune to help with traction that appears to be working..

We are using throttle control at this point not to assist with fuel pressure, but I believe will help with keeping those massive boost spikes from causing traction issues... my car has always had massive boost spikes that if not controlled cause problems...

Track this Thursday!

sholxgt

Can't wait to see some track numbers!  GL!
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

lamrith

Baby needs new shoes and a night out to break them in!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on August 28, 2017, 01:35:22 PM
Baby needs new shoes and a night out to break them in!

New shoes put on yesterday :-) replaced under warranty... told them to ignore any Vht that might still be in the treads lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Had a chance to open her up a bit tonight... this tune pulls like a freight train...... stoked about getting this one to the track...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Joeyfuzz911

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 28, 2017, 12:01:41 PM
Its taken a bit of time to get there, but these are pretty solid.. Desire TIP is set to 15psi and spark is capping at 28 degrees.. no knock anywhere to be found.. one is a third gear pull and the other is a multigear without launching.. Brad has thrown some special sauce in this tune to help with traction that appears to be working..

We are using throttle control at this point not to assist with fuel pressure, but I believe will help with keeping those massive boost spikes from causing traction issues... my car has always had massive boost spikes that if not controlled cause problems...

Track this Thursday!

What Meth kit you run and do you run it as a daily driver?  I've been contemplating meth but my SHO is my daily, 80% highway driven.
2014 SHO nonpp, MDesign intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa catback, H&R springs, 170 tstat, 3 bar map sensor, matte black vinyl wrapped chrome trimming, smoke tinted tail lights, 20x9 +35 offset aftermarket wheels on 275/40 R20 Continental Extreme Contact Sports, Powerstop z23 brakes and drilled/slotted rotors, 35% tint, MSD coils, NGK 6510 gapped at 0.26 and AJPturbo 3 bar 93 tune.

12.82 @ 106.6mph w/ 1.82 60"

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Joeyfuzz911 on November 14, 2017, 10:11:45 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 28, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Track this Thursday!

What Meth kit you run and do you run it as a daily driver?  I've been contemplating meth but my SHO is my daily, 80% highway driven.

Alky Control... the only one I would ever consider. I wouldn't touch snow with all the issues. I don't DD mine but wouldn't be worried about it if I did... it's a rock solid system.

Where in NoVA are you? I'm out in Warrenton.

Joeyfuzz911

Im in Winchester.  We've talked about Mason Dixon... Mike right?  I guess I should just facebook message you lol.
2014 SHO nonpp, MDesign intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa catback, H&R springs, 170 tstat, 3 bar map sensor, matte black vinyl wrapped chrome trimming, smoke tinted tail lights, 20x9 +35 offset aftermarket wheels on 275/40 R20 Continental Extreme Contact Sports, Powerstop z23 brakes and drilled/slotted rotors, 35% tint, MSD coils, NGK 6510 gapped at 0.26 and AJPturbo 3 bar 93 tune.

12.82 @ 106.6mph w/ 1.82 60"

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Joeyfuzz911 on November 14, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
Im in Winchester.  We've talked about Mason Dixon... Mike right?  I guess I should just facebook message you lol.

Lol!! Yup yup. Forgot you created an account here. Your SHO looks good!!

Skydogs

Killer, did you ever run it at the track? Yes Brad I feel is the best 3.5 Eco tuner around!

Skydog
Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned