• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Megan install..

Started by StealBlueSho, August 20, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

How about this for a bit of rake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Ready to plow thru the opposition!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Alignment done. The shop didn't require the newer camber bolts and told the stock ones had just enough in them to bring them into alignment. Soooooo I have a set if someone wants them, otherwise I am gonna ship them back to Amazon.

sholxgt

Rake looks perfect to my eyes!  Gives a little more room for when you load stuff in the trunk or have passengers also.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

StealBlueSho

Before and after alignment specs...

I have more drop in the rear and front than the HRs have... alignment is pretty spot on.. maybe job 1 cars have different camber bolts? I dunno... first time something went as planned on my car lol...

FoMoCoSHO

Looks awesome, is it helping put the power down?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 22, 2017, 07:56:02 PM
Looks awesome, is it helping put the power down?

Haven't tried yet... had surgery on Monday and don't really want to jostle the boys downstairs too much... as it is I had to adjust the dampening driving it to and from shop.... frozen peas brother... frozen peas...

I'll probably hit it later this week, besides, temps are supposed to be down in the low 80's high 70's... perfect weather for a bit of thrashing.

StealBlueSho

But a semi fair assessment would be that I did goose it with the LMS tune and car stayed flat which is awesome. That first to second shift was smoother because the car doesn't jump as much. I have not loaded brads meth tune obviously.. but initial impression is very good.