• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Magnifine Filter Cut open 20k miles - SHO

Started by mrhighcaliber, August 16, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrhighcaliber

I've had this magnifine inline filter installed with Amsoil signature Series fluid for 20,000~ miles/ 1.5 years. Exactly 115k miles on the clock. Tuned on livernois 4+x the entire 20k of filter fluid time. (1month on meth). Have not been easy on it at any point. Full throttle launches and highways runs several times, Everytime I drive it. Street races, quartile runs, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mrhighcaliber

Some clutch material; both metallic and fibrous. Not too bad though. And my oil is clean clean clean. My Hope is that the screen in the case stays free of debris through contenued use of these filters.

SHOdded

Looks like it is keeping the bad stuff at bay.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: SHOdded on August 16, 2017, 08:24:50 PM
Looks like it is keeping the bad stuff at bay.
That's the goal anyway.lol