• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

3D printing parts

Started by aurmend, May 26, 2017, 12:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

You might be able to use butyl it's a sealant that is really sticky but after it's set usually needs heat to separate it again.
Maybe make a base to have two all thread out the top with nuts holding it on top?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

aurmend

The top is going to bolted on to the base but I guess I'll also have an overlaping section for the top 2 pieces

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Edit: i will be holding the pieces with dowel pins then some sort of epoxy between them.
2011 Taurus Sho: Custom 3" Dual CAI w/ Noisemaker eliminater pipe  - AEM Meth kit 625ml/m - 170 thermostat - Motorcraft SP-534 .028 gap.
Coming Soon: PPE downpipes, 3rd cat delete, 3bar MAP and Tune

aurmend

So my new board came in and I accidentally shorted it the same day. So more delays.

2011 Taurus Sho: Custom 3" Dual CAI w/ Noisemaker eliminater pipe  - AEM Meth kit 625ml/m - 170 thermostat - Motorcraft SP-534 .028 gap.

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: aurmend on August 09, 2017, 05:47:20 PM
So my new board came in and I accidentally shorted it the same day. So more delays.

That looks like a slick design!
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

aurmend

Im going to see if this changes the BOV tone. took 10min to design

if you have any design suggestions lets hear them

Wardog692

Quote from: aurmend on August 10, 2017, 02:16:22 PM
Im going to see if this changes the BOV tone. took 10min to design

if you have any design suggestions lets hear them

This definitely looks interesting, I'm imagining this as a fun, cheap mod for immature adults like myself who like noise!
2010 SHO 402b non PP
BOV VTA w/ K&N Breather Filters
mDesign CAI
35% Tint
BrakePerformance drilled/slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads

aurmend

I got my board working again, unfortunately for an hour and now the board is not receiving any inputs, only outputs....

SHOdded

:(  A blown chip you think?  Hoping it can be fixed with a new capacitor or two.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

aurmend

Replaced the Mosfet again, it's now working! Time to adjust some settings tomorrow and it will be back in business