• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Got a 2017 continental as a loaner

Started by Agentlongwood, August 11, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

And I must say... Holy crap these cars are nice.  I dropped off my MKS to have them deal with an oil leak, likely a front valve cover gasket.  They said they'd get me a loaner car, and I figured it would be something lame.  Oh contraire...  I'm pretty sure it's a base model, since it's part of the Enterprise fleet, but dang the seats are so comfy.  The ride is amazing, and I love the door handles.  I cannot even imagine how posh a fully loaded Black Label continental must be. 

Also it seems to have a TON more interior room than my MKS.  With the carseat in the back my car has an acceptable amount of room for the front passenger.  With a carseat in back the continental has MILES of room for the front passenger, lol.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

SHOdded

What, no pics of this dreamboat?  LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

Lol....Agent, you should try a loaded model with the 3.0 twin turbo and an AJPturbo tune. 

Agentlongwood

When the enterprise dude told me it was a continental, my first question was "It's not a 3.0 turbo is it?"  I'm just impressed with stuff like the instrument panel being 100% LCD screen.  No physical gauges.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

sholxgt

Bruce doesn't know it, but I'm planning on buying his used in 5 years. :)
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

Brucelinc

Quote from: sholxgt on August 11, 2017, 10:47:39 PM
Bruce doesn't know it, but I'm planning on buying his used in 5 years. :)

I was about ready to get rid of mine until I got Brad's tune.  They are very nice cars but the extra performance and much improved transmission behavior has made me appreciate it much more.