• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Every pic on Forum comes up telling me to upgrade my Photobucket

Started by jbrown9999, August 08, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown9999

Even pics that I've seen before don't come up
This has been going on for a while and I thought it was a temporary glitch but its still going on.

Any ideas?
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

SkinnyTick

The end of June they started charging $399/yr so that you can hotlink the photos hosted by them
2013 SHO PP
Sterling Grey Metallic
Megan Coilovers | MDesign Intake | Catted PPE Downpipes | VTA
Summer Shoes: Silver Drag DR37 20X8.5 38MM with General Gmax AS05 255/45R20
Winter Shoes: Anthracite Sport ST7 18X8 35MM with Blizzak DMV2 235/60R18

jbrown9999

2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

Yup, what SkinnyTick said...  They want you to pay.

Luckily I have MOST of my pictures stored on my computers or thumb drives. I tried downloading what I have on Photobucket and simply delete the account BUT, what a surprise I got what I discovered their down loader function doesn't work... how convenient for them to have such an issue..
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
2003 Ford Harley Davidson SuperCrew

ZSHO

Its very unfortunate to say the least but find http://m.imgur.com/ to be an excellent alternative and works as designed in every aspect. Z 

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8026.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Yup!  I started an IMGUR account for hosting purposes.  It's not great, but at least it's free and works for now.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

GIGANTORE

Would be great if people could try to repost their pictures from another source. Makes it really hard for the new people to get up to speed.

bpd1151

I clicked on people's photos individually recently, and despite the appearance of that generic crap PB displays, clicking on that image, brought me right to that person's PB account and the originally linked photo the poster intended for all to view.

So although kind of a PITA to keep clicking then paging back, and clicking again on the next photo...... that at least worked for me.

At least as of this post.

Who the F knows if PB's I.T. people will snafu it all up again.

But a worthy work around for the time being it would seem.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SkinnyTick

There is an extension for Chrome to fix photobucket hotlinking.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj

*Edit*

Extension in 1st link is outdated/not working.

Here's an up to date extension that works...for now.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg
2013 SHO PP
Sterling Grey Metallic
Megan Coilovers | MDesign Intake | Catted PPE Downpipes | VTA
Summer Shoes: Silver Drag DR37 20X8.5 38MM with General Gmax AS05 255/45R20
Winter Shoes: Anthracite Sport ST7 18X8 35MM with Blizzak DMV2 235/60R18