• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

20" Ford Explorer Sport Wheels - ***Fit and look good***

Started by 13-SHO, August 07, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13-SHO

I did a lot of searching before putting on a set of "Black PVD" Explorer sport rims on my SHO. I couldn't find anything specific so I want to relay what I have found.

20" 9.0 wide et44 rims will fit without any issues. You can't use the stock size tire from the Explorer. You must get a smaller tire.  I am running 255/45R20.
2013 SHO No mods... yet
2004 Grand Prix GTP Compg - Too many mods to list impossible for me to launch. I still miss her....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

dubcitySHO

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

GIGANTORE

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Sorry, had to. Yeah, I was wondering about explorer wheels. Please post pics.

gtmorgan23

I wanna see a pic also of a SHO with the flex wheels.

NEED PICS MORE PICS
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

Colorado-SHOBro

here's a guy with the flex "dick wheels" on his SHO. lowered.

then the only couple pics i could find of a buddy with Xsport wheels on the SHO and then mine w/ konig interforms(they're kinda like the Xsport wheels but slimmer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

gtmorgan23

That pic with the Flex wheels was the one i was hoping to see. I like how those look on a SHO.

Im gonna search google for a good side shot of the Ex Sport wheels on a SHO.
2019 Edge ST "Phasma"
JLT Catch Can

Colorado-SHOBro

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

Agentlongwood

Whoa, I like those explorer sport wheels... a lot... I wonder how they would look on a black MKS. 
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

timbo

Late reply, but was wondering if there would be the extra 10mm on either side of the tire to fit a 275/40 since that's the exact same diameter as the 245/45.  Looks like a great option.
2011 SHO PP - Mild mods and 13+ Brakes
2018 Explorer Sport - Stock