• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

List of current catted DP options for 2014 SHO w/ pp?

Started by jbeez, July 29, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeez

Ordered july 26th, shipped across the country and resting comfortably august 3rd....Mike from ecopowerparts is quick!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2014 PP SHO Darkside Metallic
K&N Panel filter, 3bar map, AJPTurbo tune, Motorcraft SP542 @.28, MSD Coils, PPE Catted downpipes, EBP Hot pipes w/ tial BOV, Tracy Lewis catch can, 170 tstat, 93 octane pump gas

jbeez

installed these today, was too hot earlier to really tell how it was, and i was hella busy, but later on when the car cooled and it was cooler out I had a chance to get on it a little.... verrrrr naice  really like it, pulls harder for sure.
K&N Panel filter, 3bar map, AJPTurbo tune, Motorcraft SP542 @.28, MSD Coils, PPE Catted downpipes, EBP Hot pipes w/ tial BOV, Tracy Lewis catch can, 170 tstat, 93 octane pump gas

StealBlueSho

Philly fans... geeze.... but congrats on the new pipes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Wasnt The Sixth Sense shot mostly in Philly?  I'd tread carefully if I were you ... LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Jbeez Congrats on the new DP purchase! Enjoy. Z
I due like the Philly cheese- steaks though.  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jbeez

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 05, 2017, 07:33:08 AM
Philly fans... geeze.... but congrats on the new pipes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my pups blanket, this is my pup with the last person who criticised his choice of sports teams

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Looks great man, glad they fit. :P The ship notification you got was for the pipes you already received btw... I called PPE to find out what was going on then clicked the link to see that they were delivered. :D From now on they'll all come from me now, same or next business day shipment with 3 day select on all orders.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

FYI -I'm approaching my 5th emissions testing this Fall and have no doubt it will pass emissions once again here in N.Y . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|