• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2004 Lexus GS430

Started by Agentlongwood, July 31, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

Selling what was my daily driver until I got the MKS a few weeks ago.  It's a 2004 Lexus GS430.  It has a 4.3 liter V8 making 300 horsepower and 325 foot-pounds of torque, touchscreen navigation, Mark Levinson sound system, upgraded wheels, etc. I even have the original owners manual and Lexus first aid kit from the trunk. 

For maintenance I have replaced the knock sensors, sway bar bushings, radiator, power steering pressure hose, all 4 shocks, and changed out the #2 caster arm bushings for polyurethane pieces from FIGS engineering. The factory rubber bushing in this location had a tendency to fail, so I fixed it before it did. I replaced the "mode select servo" in the A/C system as well, so the A/C works correctly. Replaced the brakes with cross drilled/slotted rotors and new brake pads from Brakemotive, then replaced the tires with Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

in the garage I have the original spoiler for the car. I don't like the look of spoilers so I removed it. I removed the mufflers too, which I also kept in my garage.  It still has the factory resonators in place so it isn't all that loud.  It's just not "Luxury Car" Quiet anymore.

The car has never been in an accident, and has a clean and detailed Carfax. It is a 2004 so it has the usual wear you would expect on a car of that year. I can't get the seat heaters to turn on. The door locks do work, but sometimes the button on the key won't activate all 4. I just leave them locked by the using switch on the doors themselves.

The car is in right outside Orlando, in Maitland Florida (Zip code 32751).  Any questions, or for more pictures just let me know. Price is $5400 or best offer.

2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

SHOdded

Beautiful car!  Please do update pics to include one with your username/date on a piece of paper/cardboard/the like as per the rules.  GLWS!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

X2- Pic's of current mileage on the (odometer).
BTW- How many miles?  GLWS. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Agentlongwood

Crap I knew I forgot something.  I'll get a picture with my username when I get home from work today.  As well as one with the Odometer.  It's currently got 163,000 on the clock.  I've owned it for 2 years, and it had 149,000 when I bought it and started replacing the items mentioned in the write-up.

Agentlongwood

Adding the required photos and some better pics of the interior (After I vacuumed it lol)

Agentlongwood

SHOdded

A Lexus at a beater price, folks!  Get in the game!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

markssho

Beauty for sure!
I'll never forget the tag line when that car was introduced....
"Something Wicked This Way Comes"

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

Agentlongwood

I didn't know that so I looked it up.  The commercial is ridiculous, but I didn't know that at the time it was the fastest automatic sedan in the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA6HUySkFss

Agentlongwood

$4500 or best offer.  Pretty dang good deal for a car with working Nav and A/C

Agentlongwood

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded