• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

added an interceptor grill

Started by haunter, July 30, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haunter

Still working out what else to tweak, like maybe debadging, and blacking out the rear chrome bar, but I ordered the PI grill the day I purchased the car :D

I just am not that into chrome

side question, the short non-SHO spoiler, thats swappable with just some bolts right?   Not sure Im digging the taller one.

shogrills by digd0ug, on Flickr
13 SHO PP - 170 T-Stat, Sp-534's, 3Bar MAF, Unleashed Tune

dubcitySHO

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wraitherx

Did you do something to the lower grill chrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

Macgyver

Lower grill chrome. Black Magic Marker. LOL Works like a charm. Just kidding. It might work. I tried it on a small area. I would use a dry erase and see how it does first.......

Does anyone make a wide Paint pen sorta like the old shoe polish things of years past. That would work.

haunter

Quote from: wraitherx on July 30, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
Did you do something to the lower grill chrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, since it unclips easily(with the front clip off), I gave it a light sand with some 120 grit, and hit it with Krylon satin black about 5 light coats.

13 SHO PP - 170 T-Stat, Sp-534's, 3Bar MAF, Unleashed Tune